No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC, ITV Reveals Details of Three Year Content Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Haymon getting some more revenue streams for Wilder/Fury 2.
    Wilder-Fury 2 is going to be on BT Sport Box Office; don't kid yourself.

Still, there's now a platform for James Degale, Joe Joyce, Lee Selby, and the other UK/EU fighters under Haymon.

Comment

ITV will **** this up, shouldnt be allowed anywhere near boxing. Just hope we get all the US fights for free at least, not even confident that happens though.

Comment

Good stuff. I'm all for as much boxing on telly as possible.

It's going to be interesting to see how the 15 cards pan out. There's the Uk cards at PBC's disposal..Selby, Joyce etc.
        Rumour is DeGale vs Eubank will start things off I heard.

Boxnation seemed to stop showing most of the PBC fights, so maybe we will get them now via ITV. Hopefully not too many of those are PPV. Probably won't be due to the time difference.
        It would be a plus get those fights here for free.

Comment

I heard DeGale-Eubanks Jr on January 12th

Comment

Another nail in the Boxnation coffin.

As a fan of Joe Joyce, I hope this means he fights in the UK again soon. No reason to fight bums in the US. I'm sure Joyce - Ortiz would make more money here, where at least one of them has fans, than in the US where it would be stuck on an undercard.

Comment

Haymon and PBC taking over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
                Another nail in the Boxnation coffin.

As a fan of Joe Joyce, I hope this means he fights in the UK again soon. No reason to fight bums in the US. I'm sure Joyce - Ortiz would make more money here, where at least one of them has fans, than in the US where it would be stuck on an undercard.
                Joyce-Ortiz would headline a ppv over there???

It makes more sense to have it on Wilder-Fury II undercard for obvious reasons. Mainly, the winner gets the exposure, and can fight the winner of the main event. Possibly on ppv in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  So you are able to watch ITV fights right now? If so, don't think anything will change for you.
                  Yea, you are right bro, maybe I overreacted.

Comment

Working...
                  X