Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury PPV Number is Terrible, Absolutely Terrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many grown men in here upset about what two other men earned.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      And the interesting thing is that Wilder earned that on his his own by being the A side. So why does he need Anthony Joshua for a 15 mil flat-fee? He is going to do at least more than double than that in the rematch with Fury.

When you come to think about it. Deontay Wilder now doesn't need Anthony Joshua at all.
      i don’t see how u think he’s going to double that. Wilder was able to do these numbers because he fought Fury. He has the rematch then what? How many guys does Wilder-Breazeale do? Sounds like a showtime or fox fight to me.

Comment

In fairness to Hearn he has a star that would draw 350k buys fighting his granny.

The numbers really aren’t that impressive

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          Since when £19.95 equals $15.99??

You do know £>$ ??
          Fuk i dont know??? But $15.99 is a HELL of a lot closer than $70.

Maybe that is with a discount. End of the day I was a AWESOME fight while yoy guys suk AJ's balls and love mismatches.. Never seen fans so against good fights until now...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            So many grown men in here upset about what two other men earned.
            So many fans like SHT fights instead of REAL fights. Were getting Fury vs. Wilder II while AJ fights Wyte.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              97k*

Nah, that Rick Glaser stuff is bogus. If you believe that, then you believe Cotto-Canelo did way less too with the numbers he reported.

If someone is going to lie about numbers why would they say 150,000. I would lie and say 280,000, 310,000, etc....

That dude Rick Glaser is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                So many fans like SHT fights instead of REAL fights. Were getting Fury vs. Wilder II while AJ fights Wyte.
                and it eats them up inside. Nobody even knows who AJ is on this side of the Atlantic.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Keep in mind these are only the PPV figures for the U.S. - I heard Wilder-Fury also did well on BT Sport PPV. These guys got paid very well.
                  Good point! IMO the rematch will be even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Fuk i dont know??? But $15.99 is a HELL of a lot closer than $70.

Maybe that is with a discount. End of the day I was a AWESOME fight while yoy guys suk AJ's balls and love mismatches.. Never seen fans so against good fights until now...
                    If you really knew that, then why did you write the wrong numbers and currency?

Comment

Damn, Hearn has no respect for the average fan after reading these comments. He thinks we're as dumb as the average limey. I'm honestly offended.

Comment

Working...
                      X