Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Nah, it's fake news when fags like Lemon and Cooper spin stories while fantasizing about taking a dick up their butt.
    Trump isn't cool with Muslims but he loves this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      man down
      JimRaynor
      BostonGuy
      What do y'all consider appropriate punishment?
      Tbh, I don't care. This story needs to die, already

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Tbh, I don't care. This story needs to die, already
        F**ck off, b**tch!

Comment

Overt murders are never acceptable.

If they had made someone ride up and shot him on a lonely road or attached a bomb to his vehicle, they would have gotten away with. This was too overt. This is similar to shooting and guy infront of everybody and thinking that you will get away with it.
          Media seems less concerned about certain Americans who are brutally murdered and killers not found, right here in our own backyard. I guess some lives matter more than others to certain media outlets.

Comment

F**ck off, b**tch!

Innocent lives are being taken everyday in Chicago and other inner city places in the U.S. I care about those people, not some obscure foreign journalist and islam apologist . Sorry, not worth my time and mental energy.

Comment

• siablo14

GhostofDempsey

Comment

Exactly, but anytime Chicago is mentioned there is a dismissive tone taken by the very same people who support BLM, and the same ones who claim to care when a minority is killed by a cop. They care for about as long as the media can milk the story. Meanwhile, we aren’t supposed to talk about Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc, because somehow that is not our problem. It comes with the territory and they are just random acts of violence.

Comment

F**ck off!........

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Media seems less concerned about certain Americans who are brutally murdered and killers not found, right here in our own backyard. I guess some lives matter more than others to certain media outlets.
                    Ah but Kashoggi killers are prominent folks.

Comment

Innocent lives are being taken everyday in Chicago and other inner city places in the U.S. I care about those people, not some obscure foreign journalist and islam apologist . Sorry, not worth my time and mental energy.
                      You don't care about sh**t.
                      So start a Chicago thread then, b**tch and update it daily with reports of persons who are killed or shot?

Since you care so much, tell how many people got **** in Chicago today.

Comment

Working...
                      X