Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: We Signed With The Leader of Sports Streaming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny that Oscar was trashing DAZN and bigging up HBO just months ago. I guess with the money they were offering he couldn't say no.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      Charlo isn't going to Dazn to fight Canelo that fight won't happen.Canelo is going to fight a bunch of scrubs
      Well If he wants a shot at the WBC middleweight belt he's gonna have to go to DAZN. That simple

Comment

Charlo isn't going to Dazn to fight Canelo that fight won't happen.Canelo is going to fight a bunch of scrubs
        DAZN could pretty much dominate the MW division soon. If Andrade wins and Jacobs wins then everybody who wants a title shot will have to come to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          DAZN could pretty much dominate the MW division soon. If Andrade wins and Jacobs wins then everybody who wants a title shot will have to come to DAZN.
          Dazn would have 3 MW champs that puts them in a good position to lure fighters over there

Comment

Shut up Gomez you slimy bastard.

Comment

I am not a fan of Canelo specifically. But I will never knock another man’s hustle. Well deserved Canelo. Congrats. Do your thing, regardless of what haters say including me. People hope and pray and work hard to put themselves in that position for financial freedom for their families and the success your about to receive. You earned it in the ring. Congrats to Oscar too. Have to give them props! Although Mayweather made that in (1) fight. I had to get my shot in too-LOL!!!

Comment

Rest in piss GGG.. I know you somewhere ultra bitter @ Oscar & Canelo massive success.. about to blame Abel and fire him lol

Comment

So you’re saying Canelo is going to do what Charlo is currently doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Shut up Gomez you slimy bastard.
                    Why is he Slimy? I feel his a good president.

Comment

Duck Zone is doing nothing but overpaying B and C level fighters, Eddie Sperm has been putting on trash fights and the Duck Zone is currently in the RED/NEGATIVE, so they go out and over pay a guy who has been given gift decisions, whoop de do, only because Eddie has been failing Duck Zone, lolllllllllllll

Comment

Working...
                      X