No announcement yet.

I need girl advice again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need girl advice again...

This **** is tearing me apart and I don't know where else to turn or what to do.

So I started talking to my ex again and we started hanging out. Around 7pm she told me there was this event for her sister's birthday and she asked if i could drop her off and pick her up in an hour. I said ok.. So i dropped her off and drove away looking for some smokes. I found a 7 11 and bought a pack and started smoking outside.

Then this red pickup stopped at the light, a guy driver... And on the passenger seat was a girl that looked exactly like my girl... Same ****ing hair, same shirt, same necklace, but I didnt exactly see her face because she was looking forward, I was about 10 feet away.

I reached in my pocket for my phone... ****... 2% battery... I called her, 3 rings and it died. I went to my car and 5 minutes later I called her.. Told her i just saw her at the light with some guy. She denied everything and i could hear a lot of people in the background. I got frustrated because I know from our past even when you catch her red handed she will lie straight to your face, so i said forget it and turned off my phone.

I swear that girl looked exactly like her... It was a 90% chance it was her... But i didnt see her face.

But what about the 10% chance the ***** is telling the truth.....

What the **** is a ni4gga supposed to do....

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    This **** is tearing me apart and I don't know where else to turn or what to do.

So I started talking to my ex again and we started hanging out. Around 7pm she told me there was this event for her sister's birthday and she asked if i could drop her off and pick her up in an hour. I said ok.. So i dropped her off and drove away looking for some smokes. I found a 7 11 and bought a pack and started smoking outside.

Then this red pickup stopped at the light, a guy driver... And on the passenger seat was a girl that looked exactly like my girl... Same ****ing hair, same shirt, same necklace, but I didnt exactly see her face because she was looking forward, I was about 10 feet away.

I reached in my pocket for my phone... ****... 2% battery... I called her, 3 rings and it died. I went to my car and 5 minutes later I called her.. Told her i just saw her at the light with some guy. She denied everything and i could hear a lot of people in the background. I got frustrated because I know from our past even when you catch her red handed she will lie straight to your face, so i said forget it and turned off my phone.

I swear that girl looked exactly like her... It was a 90% chance it was her...

Any chance she is Pisces woman?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Any chance she is Pisces woman?
      She's a libra. I'm a pisces.

Comment

i think you have to give her the benefit of the doubt unless you were 100 percent sure. ive had people saying they were sure theyve seen me in places where i havent been.

Comment

I swear that girl looked exactly like her... It was a 90% chance it was her... But i didnt see her face.

What a ni4gga is supposed to do is the same thing a white brown or yellow guy should do. Move on and don't look back. And don't make the same mistake again. Find a girl that you can count on to have your back not stick a knife in it.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 05-12-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

She's a libra. I'm a pisces.
            Yeah...those fcks (libra females) are known for narcissistic tendencies. I asked because i have known pisces women inability to tell the truth even if their lives and the lives of loves one depend on it. To be fair, i find that most females cannot tell truths, and this is most frustrating. Because of this, i tend to start zoning them out whenever they are speaking to me.

Comment

There is no way you mistook someone else for your own girl from 10 ft away. I can spot out my wife from 100 ft..

Comment

What are the chances though? I mean, you were close to where you dropped her off and they had the same outfit down to the necklace?

I don't know bruv...

Go on Tinder (like ya boy) and bang some fatty.

Comment

You need to do some detective work. Start with the truck. Comb through her male facebook friends and see if you spot the truck in any of their photos.

If you still have no luck, purchase a tracking device from one of those online nerdy tech websites and find some way to attach it to her.

Comment

You need to kick her to the curb baby .

Comment

Working...
                    X