• Show
Clear All

• Wilder was quiet yesterday

Must have realised Joshua was in the country lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        So what happened to ... don't believe what Hearn says, Hearn is a liar

Hearn was telling the truth about the situation with Stevenson, Froch and Kessler ... and I have no doubt at all that he is also telling the truth about Povetkin, AJ and Wilder.
        Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        More lies.

Hearn had been given until 15th Jan (2013) to finalise a unification fight with Kessler before the purse bid for Froch/Stevenson was ordered.

Kessler and Froch signed contracts the day before the purse bid was ordered.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Wilder was quiet yesterday

Yeah that Alabama nobody was just that yesterday. He should of been there causing a scene but he let big Baby get that shine instead

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Wilder was quiet yesterday

No, he was quiet because he was contemplating whether or not to slap him for being a bitch ass coward.

Comment

• At this point the polls should be closed, after all the evidence that is out there and with AJ's actions plus with him recently telling the fans to go and fight Wilder, it shouldn't be a debate anymore!

The man is mentally defeated and would crumble with the first solid punch Wilder lands!

In all my year's watching the sweet science I've never seen a champion let alone a professional fighter do nearly everything possible to avoid a fight and then tell fans they should go and train fight his biggest rival themselves!

Comment

• So the poll (so far) is 51% Wilder, 3% draw, 46% Joshua. This is on a pro-wilder forum so you would suggest that Joshua being a circa 65%-70% favourite that the bookies have him is about right!

Comment

• I wonder which bum Wilder will face, while Joshua faces another genuine contender in Povetkin... How can there be Parker, Whyte, Fury and even bloody Belles our there, and Wilder would continue to duck all of them...

Let’s face it, he’s all talk, he refused to sign the contract to fight in the UK. He’s now being raised to die at the right moment, so let him keep knocking over bums, because when he is tired of pathetic paydays, he’ll sign away his life and get knocked into the next millennium.

Comment

• I see this poll is very flag-orientated.

Wilder has tremendous power, and good stamina/speed. He's also improved. But the fact that when I first saw him he fought like he had down syndrome gives, IMO, Joshua the edge with his (basic) fundamentals.

I've seen discussions about power/chin, but that's negligible to the discussion IMO. Either of those ****ers lands clean, it's gonna change the course of the fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      At this point the polls should be closed, after all the evidence that is out there and with AJ's actions plus with him recently telling the fans to go and fight Wilder, it shouldn't be a debate anymore!

The man is mentally defeated and would crumble with the first solid punch Wilder lands!

In all my year's watching the sweet science I've never seen a champion let alone a professional fighter do nearly everything possible to avoid a fight and then tell fans they should go and train fight his biggest rival themselves!
                      You didn't see Riddick Bowe then?

How long have you been watchig boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X