Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Kinda hard to say. I take ***** like this seriously now that i am a father of two girls but at the same time, this is some normal ***** that goes down at the clubs. We have all been there, trying to prey on some hot drunk chicks.

I just told my wife about this story and she says it is the girls fault for being a slut.
    Then, no offense, your wife is a fool.

Or take offense. Whatever.

Girls should be able to get as drunk as they want. Flirt as much as they want. And sleep with whoever they want.

And (sit down, this is where it gets tricky), NOT GET RAPED.
    Last edited by johnm is...; 10-31-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      what dude did was wrong. foh taking advantage of someone in that condition.

sadiq you buggin' hard.

I agree man, even a kinky bastard like me can't take advantage of a girl that drunk who could barely walk.

I only take advantage of sluts who are a little drunk but can still walk a straight line.

And the dude in the video was a ******, so God or Allah knows how many women he raped, drunk and sober. Probably a lot of underaged ones too. Disgusting.

Fat sleazy bastard.

Comment

It's hard too say... is she drunk?.. clearly but I know when I've been stomp down drunk ,and still know the difference between right and wrong. I guess some people handle their liquor different. Was he drunk too but could handle it better? What was she saying? She could have been drunk saying I'm down ,woke up the next morning ,regretted it and cried rape ( that happens a lot). Girls have too be careful as guys do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          It's hard too say... is she drunk?.. clearly but I know when I've been stomp down drunk ,and still know the difference between right and wrong. I guess some people handle their liquor different. Was he drunk too but could handle it better? What was she saying? She could have been drunk saying I'm down ,woke up the next morning ,regretted it and cried rape ( that happens a lot). Girls have too be careful as guys do too.
          Clearly he was more coherent than she was. He literally had to hold her up.

He needs to be smarter than to take a blackout drunk girl that he just met to a hotel room.

I understand that "everything's a good idea when you're drunk" because I'm done some seriously dumb shit when drunk. But I've also been around passed out, blackout or piss drunk women when I'm drunk, and knew damn well better than to pursue them.

Comment

And, there's definitely a chance that this chick is lying. But when talking about rape, it's better in my opinion to assume that she's not lying. The dumb ass remarks like "oh, she was drunk and flirting she had it coming" are the very reason why women are hesitant to come forward in the first place.

Anyway, johnm, out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Normally I would say it's BS but you're talking about a muslim here. The guy(who would never get a broad like that in normal circumstances) entire existence is to go out there and try to rape because it's indoctrinated in their teachings.
              I think you're right. Dunno why liberals are so quick to throw the "Islamophobe" label out in their defense, whenever one of them breaks a law.

As for the consent thing, it's a woman's responsibility to know their limit when it comes to getting drunk. Since some women can handle more alcohol than others, it's ridiculous to think men should be responsible for a woman's actions that lead to consensual sex. Should we be required to give a woman a breathalyzer just to make sure? Men know how much it takes to get us tipsy AND completely drunk, and generally speaking, unless we pass the fu*k out, we're still trying to have sex.

All I'm saying is, society is constantly looking for ways to victimize women, at the expense of heterosexual men. If women want actual equality, then they should take responsibility for the amount of alcohol THEY consume. If me and a woman are both drunk, and we have sex, what logic is there to frivolously claim lack of consent? I'll never say that there aren't guys out there who intentionally try to get women drunk, just to get them in bed. But that's a hell of a lot more "honorable" (and legal) than the dudes on the Cosby side of the game. The former can either drink til she's drunk, or not. Girls who get drugged are actual victims who have their choice taken away.

Comment

I didn't even watch the video...

Comment

That broad was clearly too wasted. This dude knew what he was doing. GUILTY.

Comment

Sort of a tough line. I do hate how "she was drunk she couldn't say no" gets called rape.

But this bish could barely walk lol. I wouldn't Fuk her. And the guy seems mostly sober so...

If he was also plastered then I'd say no

Comment

Super creepy behavior, but not rape in my mind. This got drunk, had sex with random guy at bar = rape thing some *****es are doing these days is f#cking nuts.

To me rape is an act of violence, not of trickery. And at best this cat outsmarted this chick outta her panties. Or at least from what I saw in the video. Maybe when he got her into the hotel room things got violent & she resisted & said no & testified to that happening idk. But this got drunk can't have sex or its rape bs is f#cking nuts.

I know mfers who ONLY "raped" through out their teenage years & 20's & **** I've "raped" numerous times myself if f#cking a drunk girl is rape. Most this is just a further pussification of the culture.

TLDR, if you get outsmarted out of your panties its not rape. Creepy...sure, but not rape.

Comment

Working...
                      X