Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Movie - 'El Inca' - is Heading To The United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    The azzholeo killed his wife, dude. And you make excuses? You respect the POS?

Never will understand how there are always a few clowns on the planet who would prop up as miserable of a jurrr-cough as this mindless ee-diott was. Let him burn in hell for eternity. He deserves.

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
    Dude, ever been in a relationship with a hoe that doesn't know when to shut it? It kills you slowly but surely on the inside. It turns you into a slave and sends you right to your grave.

I didn't know Valero & his wife personally but from what I heard, his wife was a huge pain in the a55. The pain & headache she caused Valero must've been unbearable...he exploded.
    So, she deserved to die. Leaving was never an option. Oh ok, thanx for clearing that up. SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
      Ironically white knights are the type of guys that end up in these situations. When you start compromising your own values to acquiesce to another person’s demands, you put yourself in a bad situation. Because theres absolutely no way someone could hide their moral compass long enough for it to be “too late”. The issue is that those types of people don’t want to hold themselves accountable and place the blame on their partners instead. Some people just need to stop giving themselves excuses
      You ever been in a relationship at all? You don't attract the opposite sex by being an a-hole with no manners. You need to make compromises to gain access to "heaven". Does not mean you need to get down on your knees and beg. It's just that you gotta' play your cards right.

Shame on you If you're a man but always placing the blame on men when things go south in a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        The azzholeo killed his wife, dude. And you make excuses? You respect the POS?

Never will understand how there are always a few clowns on the planet who would prop up as miserable of a jurrr-cough as this mindless ee-diott was. Let him burn in hell for eternity. He deserves.

So, she deserved to die. Leaving was never an option. Oh ok, thanx for clearing that up. SMDH
        We weren't there, man. We can only imagine how messed up their situation was. She probably took it to a whole new level on that fateful day and Valero just couldn't let it slide.

I'm PRO MAN all day.

Comment

Valero was a monster inside and outside the ring. If he only seeks some professional help. Dude was never the same after that horrific Motorcycle Accident.

Comment

You ever been in a relationship at all? You don't attract the opposite sex by being an a-hole with no manners. You need to make compromises to gain access to "heaven". Does not mean you need to get down on your knees and beg. It's just that you gotta' play your cards right.

Shame on you If you're a man but always placing the blame on men when things go south in a relationship.
            Sure I’ve been with the same girl for 9 years, essentially since I finished my undergrad. Bro you sound like a “nice guy”, there’s no issue in conceding your own wants here and there but there is a difference between that and compromising your integrity. In no way did I try to insinuate that guys are at fault when a relationship goes sour, you must have misread. Instead of being pro-“gender” you should be pro logical reasoning which is woven into a solid moral backbone. You’ve obviously been burned by a girl and it has made you bitter and cynical to the opposite sex. Grow up man, not every woman is manipulative and not every man justifiably aggressive for you to be pro “man” it reeks of insecurity... yeesh

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
              Sure I’ve been with the same girl for 9 years, essentially since I finished my undergrad. Bro you sound like a “nice guy”, there’s no issue in conceding your own wants here and there but there is a difference between that and compromising your integrity. In no way did I try to insinuate that guys are at fault when a relationship goes sour, you must have misread. Instead of being pro-“gender” you should be pro logical reasoning which is woven into a solid moral backbone. You’ve obviously been burned by a girl and it has made you bitter and cynical to the opposite sex. Grow up man, not every woman is manipulative and not every man justifiably aggressive for you to be pro “man” it reeks of insecurity... yeesh
              Maybe that's the problem. You've been with the same girl for too long so you don't know how the dating world works nowadays. It's like you're trapped in your mommy's basement. It's comfy because it's your mommy's. You won't want to leave even for a million bucks.

Well, I've encountered all types of female. The nice ones as well as the plain and nasty ones so I know for a fact they're all different. Therefore I treat them differently. You, on the other hand, are showing them too much respect. Way too much !! It's almost like you're in the Butt Licking- business. Pretty sure you are.

You're down on your knees, man. Don't be surprised if someday soon your longtime girl decides to walk all over you with an evil smile on her angelic face.

Comment

Maybe that's the problem. You've been with the same girl for too long so you don't know how the dating world works nowadays. It's like you're trapped in your mommy's basement. It's comfy because it's your mommy's. You won't want to leave even for a million bucks.

Well, I've encountered all types of female. The nice ones as well as the plain and nasty ones so I know for a fact they're all different. Therefore I treat them differently. You, on the other hand, are showing them too much respect. Way too much !! It's almost like you're in the Butt Licking- business. Pretty sure you are.

You're down on your knees, man. Don't be surprised if someday soon your longtime girl decides to walk all over you with an evil smile on her angelic face.
                I’ll be blunt. You come off as an idiot. It’s plain and simple, you give as much respect as you receive. The most likely reason you’ve been with apparently so many different females is because you attract low caliber women or you’re two faced and therefore untrustworthy to your prospective partners. I’m not worried about my lady walking over me, after 9 years I’ve a pretty good grasp of our relationship. Good luck man, I hope you find a good one. Otherwise you sound like the type to end up like Valero

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  A lot of people, myself included, doubt that Valero killed himself and his family. The problem is nobody will ever really know. If you want to trust that the Venezuelan police are telling the truth then go ahead.
                  I'm pretty sure they had pictures of him the same day he was taken into custody for it. He seemed OK with walking with the cuffs on as though he did do something wrong. I don't doubt that story that he killed her. What happened to him in jail is another story. They had video showing his dead body that was all over the net at that time and I believe he had a rope around his neck but did he really do it himself or someone else do it?

Hard to say but ultimately, it's not the greatest story. He was undefeated, yeah, KO'd all his opponents, but he had evil in him that I'm not sure needed to be told to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    I think Pacq would have murdered Valero.
                    Mikey Garcia is on record saying Valero hit way harder.. know that doesn't mean he wins a boxing match but I'm sure he'd clip him over 12

Comment

I know he was no angel outside the ring but there's no doubt in my mind he'd be p4p number 1 if he was still.fighting. unbelievable talent

Comment

Working...
                      X