Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Pacquiao vs Crawford or Spence. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Actually somebody else posted that, maybe an alt of yours? He wasn't "unstoppable". Unstoppable would mean unbeatable which of course no fighter is and the reference is that it's not just my opinion, but a majority of Boxing fans in general believe Marquez won the second fight and Marquez, though great is not exactly Leonard, Duran, Hearns etc;

An "unstoppable" fighter doesn't win a dhe qebatable split decision that the majority felt was the wrong decision to Marquez who was probably no longer in his physical prime at that point.
    he quoted me agreeing with me and you quoted him! got damm, do you need me to break everything down for you?

like i said, go check the stats in 08-10 and you'll see manny was leading with no L to marquez. so yes, 08-10 he was unstoppable.

you can argue that marquez gave him a tough fight (i agreed) but at the end of the day, it was manny's arms that was raised.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Ah, well that makes a lot of sense now.
      It's kind of a d1ck move to make fun of someone's (2nd or 3rd) language skills just because they don't like a fighter that you are very defensive of.

If you were not making fun of him then disregard this post but it appeared that way.

I think he's a moron though. That's very clear to see.

Comment

• Instead of "prime" just say roided Pac.

Comment

It's kind of a d1ck move to make fun of someone's (2nd or 3rd) language skills just because they don't like a fighter that you are very defensive of.

If you were not making fun of him then disregard this post but it appeared that way.

I think he's a moron though. That's very clear to see.
          he's mad because he was losing in a debate with me. so when all else fails, start picking on their spelling, grammar, etc.

and i see it's starting to get to you too. you're better than that, why resort to name calling?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            he quoted me agreeing with me and you quoted him! got damm, do you need me to break everything down for you?

like i said, go check the stats in 08-10 and you'll see manny was leading with no L to marquez. so yes, 08-10 he was unstoppable.

you can argue that marquez gave him a tough fight (i agreed) but at the end of the day, it was manny's arms that was raised.
            So is Crawford unstoppable from 2008 and still unstoppable? He’s never lost.

Is Mayweather unstoppable in history? Is Calzaghe and every fighter that didn’t lose?

Was Indongo and postol unstoppable before they lost to Crawford?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Instead of "prime" just say roided Pac.
              Did I miss it again? Did Manny pop for PEDs?

Comment

• Dudes fighting Horn and Ocampo getting compared to prime Pac

This is why fighters don't challenge themselves anymore. Boxing fans are dumb as ****.

Comment

So is Crawford unstoppable from 2008 and still unstoppable? He’s never lost.

Is Mayweather unstoppable in history? Is Calzaghe and every fighter that didn’t lose?

Was Indongo and postol unstoppable before they lost to Crawford?
                  reaching again.

asked yourself this. 08-10 was around the time the mayweathers started accusing manny of being on peds. why do you think they started accusing him? clearly, it cant be because he sucked right???

they started accusing him because they couldnt believe what they were seeing, even sr. admitted this. that there is no way for a small guy like pac to move up and whoop on all these bigger guys.

now has the mayweathers reacted the same way with any other fighters?? even spence and crawford is "average" to the mayweathers lol! but manny on the other hand 08-10, he's gotta be on something because he cant just be that good!

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
                    Dudes fighting Horn and Ocampo getting compared to prime Pac

This is why fighters don't challenge themselves anymore. Boxing fans are dumb as ****.
                    exactly!! the fcvking disrespect on here!!

and they have the nerve to criticize ggg for fighting bums yet they rank spence and crawford as the best right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Did I miss it again? Did Manny pop for PEDs?
                      to the floyd fans, pac has failed every test he's taken

Comment

Working...
                      X