Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity stars react to Roseanne's cancellation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Celebrity stars react to Roseanne's cancellation.

"This is incredibly sad and difficult for all of us, as we've created a show that we believe in, are proud of, and that audiences love— one that is separate and apart from the opinions and words of one cast member." --Sara Gilbert

"As I called my manager to quit working on Roseanne, I found out the show got cancelled. I feel so empowered by IAMwandasykes , Channing Dungey and those at ABC standing up against abuse of power and lack of values. Bullies do not win. Ever. I am hurt, embarrassed, and disappointed. The racist and distasteful comments from Roseanne are inexcusable." --Emma Kenney

"Today is one of the hardest in my life. I feel devastated, not for the end of the Roseanne show, but for all those who poured their hearts and souls into our jobs, and the audience that welcomed us into their homes." --Michael Fishman

"Ton of respect for Bob Iger. Tough decision with financial consequences for his company but right for America....umm..now don't bug Bob but maybe someone else find out if I'm still banned from all of abcNetwork for calling Roseanne Barr out first on her racist conspiracy tweets?" --Tom Arnold

"But honestly she got what she deserved. As I tell my 4 year old, one makes a choice with one's actions. Roseanne made a choice. A racist one. ABC made a choice. A human one." --Shonda Rhimes

"Thank you Channing Dungey! --Viola Davis

"I'm glad Roseanne is canceled. The backlash to its cancellation is going to be a deafening nightmare. Nothing good has come of this entire thing." --Kumail Nanjiani

"For the record, this is Channing Dungey. Sitting on top of your world like a Queen in full judgement of your garbage and taking it out. #Roseanne" --Ava DuVernay

Comment

"So proud of abcNetwork for having the ethical compunction to cancel #Rosanne despite the show's huge numbers. We too make a show about a middle class family , come and watch us instead #speechless" --Minnie Driver

"Channing Dungey." --Shaun Robinson

"Team #channingdungey......amazing exec, great decision." --Willie Garson

"Thank you, abcNetwork for doing the right thing and for showing people that bigotry and racism has consequences. Now, if you could only cancel our President for the same reason. #RoseanneBarred" --Alyssa Milano

Comment

"Thank you, Channing. Thank you abcNetwork." --Bellamy Young

"Wow." --Zach Braff

"I bet FOX will pick it up & pair it with Tim Allen's show." --Mark Hamill, who posted this on May 29, 2018.

"@therealroseanne, you break my heart -- You are a sorry excuse for a human being. How odd that you, as a comedienne, have forgotten then meaning of a "joke" and a personal comment. Your meanness is staggering and will earn you a ticket to a sad, lonely and sorry life." --Rita Moreno

Comment

"I just heard #rosanne is cancelled. My reaction— tears. I am so relieved and grateful. The hate that has been spewing from those in Trump's orbit has really taken a toll on all of our souls and psyches. I didn't believe it would happen. I had lost faith. Thank you abc ." --Debra Messing

"#FireRoseanne and f-- your nostalgia. Go work on Mad About You if you're so damn nostalgic." --Billy Eichner

"Thank You abcNetwork and #ChanningDungey for doing what is right." --Sara Ramirez

Comment

"Aaaaannnd cue the people who just celebrated the NFL targeting player protests defending Roseanne Barr now on 1st amendment grounds. 3,2,1....popcorn." --Jeffrey Wright

"From Channing Dungey, President of ABC Entertainment: "Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show." There was only one thing to do here, and that was the right thing." --Robert Iger

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...anntp#image=22

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

"Aaaaannnd cue the people who just celebrated the NFL targeting player protests defending Roseanne Barr now on 1st amendment grounds. 3,2,1....popcorn." --Jeffrey Wright

So much FACTS LMAO

Let’s see the, hypocritical tears **** boys

Comment

Roseanne is a fat, disgusting pig. I forgot if it was her or that other fatass rosie oddonell but one of them sang the national anthem at a baseball game and it was repulsive

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  So much FACTS LMAO

Let’s see the, hypocritical tears **** boys
                  Lol but everyone who celebrates the show being cancelled and defends the NFL players are also being hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Lol but everyone who celebrates the show being cancelled and defends the NFL players are also being hypocrites.
                    How? What have the NFL players done to deserve to be fired? She was blatantly racist. Don't be a dumbass

Comment

Working...
                    X