No announcement yet.

what the hell happened to males?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    Quite simply, things are changing and nobody ever strikes a balance right off the bat. Give it time. As the new generations find their feet, balance will be struck.
    Definitely seems like a time of transition right now. And it can be argued that the world changes faster now then it ever has thus footing can take awhile longer to be established.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Lack of a father figure!

A real man, a real man, a real father guides his children...

Source: book of man chapter 1 verse 1!
      Thats a legit thing for sure these days.

Lotsa boys & girls are growing up with half a family unit & to think thats not gonna leave undeveloped parts of ones DNA behind the times if not untouched for life is naive at best. So the direction of male & female culture is being changed into something thats probably still undefined or under explored still & we won't be able to truly define it for a few more decades when its taken better shape beyond the extremes, good or bad, that we love to talk about so much right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lotsa boys & girls are growing up with half a family unit & to think thats not gonna leave undeveloped parts of ones DNA behind the times if not untouched for life is naive at best. So the direction of male & female culture is being changed into something thats probably still undefined or under explored still & we won't be able to truly define it for a few more decades when its taken better shape beyond the extremes, good or bad, that we love to talk about so much right now.
        Well spoken my brother! Very well!

Comment

The idea of a family - where a mother and a father raise children to the age of 18 then turn them loose - is an invention of modern man, Western culture in particular. To think that is the way it must be for all of eternity or some stupid shit is ignorant as hell.

Comment

i agree, i blame skinny jeans, its literally crushing the testicles of young men worldwide, thus resulting in a ton of feminine men who are now even talking and starting to act like women.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              The idea of a family - where a mother and a father raise children to the age of 18 then turn them loose - is an invention of modern man, Western culture in particular. To think that is the way it must be for all of eternity or some stupid shit is ignorant as hell.
              Heres two example of confused males

What do both of u identify as?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Heres two example of confused males

What do both of u identify as?

Welcome to my ignore list. I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  dont want to sound like mr macho man with his alpha male bull**** but seriously what has happened to this next generation coming up? Im talking around the 16-18 mark.

Just seem to have no character or drive. Just weak and flimsy personalities, seem very socially awkward and unconfident. And physically most of them look like me and my mates used to when we were 14 or so. Its like they need either a kick in the balls or a shot of testosterone to wake them up a bit.

I know we have all this feminist movement going on but i genuinely think if things carry on we are going to see a shift with women occupying a lot of the top jobs. cause from what im seeing i cant see many leaders/managers out of this lot.

Am i the only one to notice this? If not, what do you think is the root cause of it is?
                  To be fair, almost every young generation is looked at in a negative way by their older peers. Think about it. We don't share much in common with the younger folk, so we're going to have animosity against them.

We heard it from the older generation and the older generation heard it from the next older generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Welcome to my ignore list. I sincerely hope you get the help you need.
                    Like anyone cares

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Like anyone cares

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X