• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    lmao

Comment

Comment

I can vouch for the horrifying reality of a woman removing eye liner/shadow/lashes. Looks like a squint-eyed rodent thereafter. That stuff is powerful.

Comment

Those *****es who got angry about it are probably the first to make fun of men who wear hair pieces, lifts or got hairplugs etc.

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          I can vouch for the horrifying reality of a woman removing eye liner/shadow/lashes. Looks like a squint-eyed rodent thereafter. That stuff is powerful.
          Yup. Women who look good without make-up don't use it 16+ hours every single day letting their skin deteriorate prematurely.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Those *****es who got angry about it are probably the first to make fun of men who wear hair pieces, lifts or got hairplugs etc.

Yup. Women who look good without make-up don't use it 16+ hours every single day letting their skin deteriorate prematurely.
            Well stop rocking them and embrace the ball look.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Well stop rocking them and embrace the ball look.

Damn bald Assyrian.

Comment

I was gonna a post a Bruce and Kaitlyn Jenner pic, but this one is funnier.

Comment

How long before this gets banned and considered "sexual harassment" or worse, "rape"?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      I wonder how accurate it is, because some of them b1tches are straight ugly wifout it
                      Very ugly. Trust me, there are pics of them on the net without the makeup and they look way worse than the app is making them out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X