• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd hates himself, lmao.
    That thread title made me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      The poll wasnt that old. But it would be similar result as today, but even more convincing for Pac as Pac is proving he can fight at an age where floyd cant, even with the handicap of being a former flyweight who reach prime at 28.

I swear on my life and your life that JMM said Pac is without question the best of era and the best hes fought. And i swear Cotto said Floyid ducked Pac for 5 years as he knew Pac would ko him. I dont think floiyd fans bother about Floyds win over Pac as it was too controversial with the IV gate and shoulder gate overshadowing win. Floyd fans would swap the testimonies for Pac with floyds win over Pac in a heartbeat. Even though they pretend otherwise.
      Then post the link...I can easily post links of videos where Cotto and jmm say Floyd is the best...

The iv thing is nothing, Floyd’s blood was tested before he took the iv the day before the fight
      There is nothing he could’ve taken one time right before the day before the fight that would’ve made him stronger for that fight

Also the key to that fight was Floyd’s footwork anyway, he was able to beats Manny’s attack with diagonal movement

...fight was one sided plain and simple

Oh and you Realize that Floyd started off just as small as Manny right? Floyd was fighting around 106 in the amateurs when Manny was a pro at flyweight...they both started off really small

Comment

Originally posted by Bitedown View Post
        Then post the link...I can easily post links of videos where Cotto and jmm say Floyd is the best...

The iv thing is nothing, Floyd’s blood was tested before he took the iv the day before the fight
        There is nothing he could’ve taken one time right before the day before the fight that would’ve made him stronger for that fight

Also the key to that fight was Floyd’s footwork anyway, he was able to beats Manny’s attack with diagonal movement

...fight was one sided plain and simple

Oh and you Realize that Floyd started off just as small as Manny right? Floyd was fighting around 106 in the amateurs when Manny was a pro at flyweight...they both started off really small
        - -TUE no set Ring p4p records like Manny.

U drug cheat too?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -TUE no set Ring p4p records like Manny.

U drug cheat too?
          Please dude...Manny’s entire physique changed back when he used to refuse to take random blood tests....then magically when he became more like his original slimmer physique when he began to allow blood testing

I wonder why

Comment

A boxing poll was made a while back here and pac won easily.
            The general consensus is Pac is greater than floyd It's widely accepted.

Why would Floyd be greater than pac? I mean, if Floyd beat some of the guys Pac lost to then you could claim Floyd could have a case and be onto something. But as it stands when Floyd fans laugh at Pac losing to horn, Bradley and morales it's not taken serious as Floyd hasn't got wins over them so how would anyone know if Floyd could beat them. Pac can boast beating common opponents more dominantly though, or more times also.

Pac having lost some fights doesn't detract much from pac, and it matters infinitely less as Floyd can't boast wins over people Pac lost to. Don't say jmm now. Pac has 3 wins over jmm if not scorecard error and Floyd cheated scales, whilst bloating jmm 2 divisions
            What holds more weight, Floyd defeating Pacs' losses or completely schooling Manny, himself?

Secondly, you said you would not post about Floyd and Manny again. Why are you posting?

Comment

Does Floyd’s head look bigger for some reason? Strange.

He also hates CJ Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                What holds more weight, Floyd defeating Pacs' losses or completely schooling Manny, himself?

?
                What holds more weight obviously is Pac beating all common opponents more dominantly and spectacularly or more times, and Floyd never having beaten anyone Pac has lost to. That's why Pac wins all who is greater polls.
                Floyd winning a controversial decision over Pac holds little weight obviously.

Comment

I'm not sure what's happened to make you the way you are but Floyd is one of the very best. Sadly he is a wife beating POS of a human being outside of the ring, but that doesn't falsify his boxing abilities.

Comment

What holds more weight obviously is Pac beating all common opponents more dominantly and spectacularly or more times, and Floyd never having beaten anyone Pac has lost to. That's why Pac wins all who is greater polls.
                    Floyd winning a controversial decision over Pac holds little weight obviously.
                    He shut out Marquez.

You are the most dumbest poster on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      He shut out Marquez.

You are the most dumbest poster on this site.
                      I know most boxing fans will know why Floyds win over PAC don't count, but I will reply just for your benefit, even though you know already and are just trolling.
                      Floyd cheated scales and anyhow its just one win. PAC has 3 wins over jmm if not scorecard error. Why couldn't Floyd fight BRadley, MORALES, AND Horn in Australia to show PAC How IT Should be done.?

Comment

Working...
                      X