Collapse
No announcement yet.

HW boxing fans, do we really want this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury already served a 2 year ban. There are fighters who have popped recently that haven’t even been banned. There is no one blowing up this page over it either. Its just a bunch of grown men with the mental maturity of children crying because they would rather have Fury be banned then have him face their hero again. Wilder lost get over it and hope he can make the necessary adjustments to perform better in a rematch. These same people came out with rabbit punches, clotheslines, and slapping excuses but make no mention of Wilder using the same tactics against Ortiz and Wilder has dynamite in his hands while Fury has Charmin fabric softeners flowing through his knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
      Fury already served a 2 year ban. There are fighters who have popped recently that haven’t even been banned. There is no one blowing up this page over it either. Its just a bunch of grown men with the mental maturity of children crying because they would rather have Fury be banned then have him face their hero again. Wilder lost get over it and hope he can make the necessary adjustments to perform better in a rematch. These same people came out with rabbit punches, clotheslines, and slapping excuses but make no mention of Wilder using the same tactics against Ortiz and Wilder has dynamite in his hands while Fury has Charmin fabric softeners flowing through his knuckles.
      Thank you, i'm glad i'm not the only one on here who feels this way.

Comment

what do u mean " hw boxing fans " ur not even a hw fan lmao ur just a fury fan nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          what do u mean " hw boxing fans " ur not even a hw fan lmao ur just a fury fan nothing else
          I'm a Fury fan yes, but i'm also a fan of HW boxing, i watch all HW fights.

Now how about actually contributing to the thread rather than just making snide comments as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Not really. Fury served his time. How long did Canelo get banned for peds? What about Miller? Whyte?

Fury served a 2yr ban. If he had been popped recently, then fair enough, but it's been 5 years, he's tested clean ever since.
            Your right
            Some of those guys got off scot free
            But in all honesty , I don’t see them as the same people as before
            Canelo had a very little amount which being a soccer fan I have seen chit like that before
            Fury and the wild boar story just turned me off somewhat
            I’ve lived in Europe and have crossed paths with many Roma’s as we would call them , they are very deceitful people
            Sad part is he probably didn’t need any of the extracurricular chit had he had faith in his own skills

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Your right
              Some of those guys got off scot free
              But in all honesty , I don’t see them as the same people as before
              Canelo had a very little amount which being a soccer fan I have seen chit like that before
              Fury and the wild boar story just turned me off somewhat
              I’ve lived in Europe and have crossed paths with many Roma’s as we would call them , they are very deceitful people
              Sad part is he probably didn’t need any of the extracurricular chit had he had faith in his own skills
              Fury probably was chatting s*** re the boar, i'm not defending it, it is what it is. Fury got caught, got banned and served his ban.

I'm a believer in giving people second chances. I don't want Canelo or Whyte banned either.

Now if Fury fails another ped test, i'll wash my hands of him, but until that time, he has my support and is a clean fighter, as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

And just to be straight , yes he defeated Wilder
                My thinking is he’ll do the same with AJ
                But there will always be that doubt in the back of my head

Comment

Thank you, i'm glad i'm not the only one on here who feels this way.
                  I’m a American who thinks Wilder is number 2 in the world. I thought Fury won the first fight. I don’t think Fury is a ATG but his win against Wilder a undefeated champ with amazing power and athletic ability was a good one. The problem is you have all these fanboys flipping out because they don’t have any ability to analyze a fight. Fury didn’t have any amazing new power. He wore Wilder down mentally and physically by touching him, going to the body, leaning on him, and pressuring him for 3 mins of every round while Wilder came in heavier and is now used to waiting with no real pressure being applied by his opponent. The Wilder that fought Stiverne fought on the backfoot and used his jab to keep Stiverne at bay. Wilder has gotten complacent and it showed. Wilder also had a much better fighter than Stiverne in front of him who is much bigger also. If these “fans” think it was power that won Fury the fight they don’t know what they are watching. If their upset Fury was slapping Wilder watch the Wilder-Ortis fight. Wilder does the same crap. They need to become fans of the sport as a whole and get a lesson on how to analyze a fight. Power had nothing to do with it. Effective pressure did both physically and mentally. I expect Wilder to do better in a rematch and come in lighter and more mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    And just to be straight , yes he defeated Wilder
                    My thinking is he’ll do the same with AJ
                    But there will always be that doubt in the back of my head
                    Innocent until proven guilty should still apply.

Comment

Fury probably was chatting s*** re the boar, i'm not defending it, it is what it is. Fury got caught, got banned and served his ban.

I'm a believer in giving people second chances. I don't want Canelo or Whyte banned either.

Now if Fury fails another ped test, i'll wash my hands of him, but until that time, he has my support and is a clean fighter, as far as i'm concerned.
                      I can respect that and it’s an honest statement
                      Personally , guys like Whyte and Miller should be banned for like 5 years
                      If they can comeback from that fine or else good riddance

Comment

Working...
                      X