Collapse
No announcement yet.

HW boxing fans, do we really want this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HW boxing fans, do we really want this?

Fury beat Wilder fair and square despite the conspiracy theories about his gloves, we all know his gloves were fine.

Do we as boxing fans really want one of our HW champions being banned for 8 years due to some bs that happened over 5 years ago?

Fury has already served a two year ban. If i'm a Joshua or a Wilder fan, i want Fury in boxing so that my guy will get the credit for beating him.

If Fury gets banned, Joshua/Wilder or whoever, will never get a chance to be undisputed champion because in the eyes of some fans, Fury will be the man until someone beats him in the ring.

It seems to me that some fans know that their guy can't beat Fury in the ring, so they're trying to taint him and hound him out the sport.

Nobody wants anything, everyone has moved on. Let UKAD get their money back for the wild boar lies that Team Fury use as their excuse. The belt is better in Fury's hands as we would get the undisputed fight. Even with this whole thing i now know Team Fury would be eager to make as much money as possible by doing the undisputed fight. Just to make sure nothing else gets in the way of everyone making their monies.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Fury beat Wilder fair and square despite the conspiracy theories about his gloves, we all know his gloves were fine.

Do we as boxing fans really want one of our HW champions being banned for 8 years due to some bs that happened over 5 years ago?

Fury has already served a two year ban. If i'm a Joshua or a Wilder fan, i want Fury in boxing so that my guy will get the credit for beating him.

If Fury gets banned, Joshua/Wilder or whoever, will never get a chance to be undisputed champion because in the eyes of some fans, Fury will be the man until someone beats him in the ring.

It seems to me that some fans know that their guy can't beat Fury in the ring, so they're trying to taint him and hound him out the sport.
      Stop it dude. Fury did this to himself if this is all true. It’s not a fake conspiracy like much of the other garbage we’ve seen.

None of us want to see Fury banned. However, if he is legit guilty I think you’d agree some type of punishment is justified.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Stop it dude. Fury did this to himself if this is all true. It’s not a fake conspiracy like much of the other garbage we’ve seen.

None of us want to see Fury banned. However, if he is legit guilty I think you’d agree some type of punishment is justified.
        We shall see won't we. I think it's a witch hunt.

Comment

We shall see won't we. I think it's a witch hunt.
          Why would there be a witch hunt? Nothing will take away what happened in the ring against Wilder.

Comment

i would not want Fury banned now for something he may have done years ago. If he is testing clean now then i want him to fight so maybe in a year or so we have an undisputed heavyweight champ and that cannot happen without Fury in the mix.

Comment

UKAD could ban Fury for life. It will make no difference to him. He had no intention of fighting in England again, anyway.

Comment

It’s unfortunate , it really is but as a man he’s brought this upon himself
                And makes me doubt anything he says or does
                Knowing your a big fan , don’t you feel like he bullchitted you , like he’s not That person you thought
                If anything he is the one who’s caused so many to doubt him
                Nothing to do with his skills or ability

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  It’s unfortunate , it really is but as a man he’s brought this upon himself
                  And makes me doubt anything he says or does
                  Knowing your a big fan , don’t you feel like he bullchitted you , like he’s not That person you thought
                  If anything he is the one who’s caused so many to doubt him
                  Nothing to do with his skills or ability
                  Not really. Fury served his time. How long did Canelo get banned for peds? What about Miller? Whyte?

Fury served a 2yr ban. If he had been popped recently, then fair enough, but it's been 5 years, he's tested clean ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Why would there be a witch hunt? Nothing will take away what happened in the ring against Wilder.
                    Because people clearly want Fury out of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X