Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there so many broke losers on this forum? Can't afford a measly $80 PPV?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
    I like the fact you support the fighters and are against boxing piracy but ugliness isnt a nice word to brandish about.If someone is nice inside thats what truly counts.Hence without variety life dont continue.Hence we exist in our consciousness not our physical shells which are temporary and rot.

I rather have a sub attractive women with a heart of gold rather than a beautiful women whos beauty will fade with no personality .For that I would just buy a painting of a beautiful sunset and admire that.
    Nah. I rarely say things like that here but that’s just real talk. A lot of people here talks shlt a lot but then they couldn’t even pay right for ppvs.

What am saying was whenever someone makes a thread about “rate this girl” with pictures on it and a lot of bums would say “nah she’s a 1 or 2 or a 4” eventhough she’s actually pretty, it disgust me.
    What am saying is I appreciate all types of beauty. So am not gonna rate a beautiful women a 2 or a 3 or a 4, just because i don’t like how small their ass are.. or because i don’t like a one part of their body.

And if you have an ugly wife you don’t call other beautiful girls ugly. I mean you just can’t throw stones when your house is made of glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
      Well said. Iam in the UK and have never illegally streamed a fight.I always pay my money to watch this most real of sports and support the fighters and the business.I wish less people streamed illegally .
      Good man!

Comment

A+ Thread. Love how triggered some people sound in these comments lol. I always buy a PPV to show support to my favorite boxers. Never miss Canelo or Wilder. Never missed Mayweather.

Comment

How do yall know who paying or not tho? Was there some kinda poll i missed?

Comment

Cause they all gambled it away like some fughin old man

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              youll figure it out
              Canelo was being built up. We eventually got the fight we wanted.

Comment

If you stream then you’re a leach on societies arse who is leaving it up to the rest of us to pick up the slack. Not sure how else to describe that sort of person other than “bum”. The very least you bums could do is leave the boxing talk to the rest of us real fans.

Comment

fights will still continue 2 be marinated since most PPV's do 300k minimum (except Crawford & Luis Ortiz vs Deontay Wilder 2 lmao ! )

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    Nah. I rarely say things like that here but that’s just real talk. A lot of people here talks shlt a lot but then they couldn’t even pay right for ppvs.

What am saying was whenever someone makes a thread about “rate this girl” with pictures on it and a lot of bums would say “nah she’s a 1 or 2 or a 4” eventhough she’s actually pretty, it disgust me.
                    What am saying is I appreciate all types of beauty. So am not gonna rate a beautiful women a 2 or a 3 or a 4, just because i don’t like how small their ass are.. or because i don’t like a one part of their body.

And if you have an ugly wife you don’t call other beautiful girls ugly. I mean you just can’t throw stones when your house is made of glass.
                    That’s why I became a lesbian
                    So I can love them all

Comment

Clearly mostly Loners and Anti Social and Social Awkward F#ckers who have NO FRIENDS!

It is great to be able to throw Fight Parties for BIG FIGHTS! People who actually have FRIENDS and like to Socialize like to throw gathers with Family and Friends so that is why it is still a MARKET for PPV Boxing. Promoters and Networks are targeting the Hard Working Casuals and not the Lazy Wannabe Hardcore Fans who don't have the damn money to buy PPV's or Subscribe to DAZN because they busy online all day TROLLING!

800K Buys at $80 is still a lot of damn money and shows that yes although it is not as much as Mayweather, it is still A LOT of damn money to be made off of PPV's

Just stack the damn Cards next time! I get it since most of the money goes to the Main Event these Promoters seems to get cheap on the Undercard but when Customers are Paying you owe it to them to give them a FULL NIGHT OF ACTION! UFC has mastered that and I get it, UFC fighters make much less so they can do that I get all that but Boxing Can do BETTER with Undercards
                      Last edited by sicko; 03-04-2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X