Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia 'Ready To Go Anywhere,' Including Saudi Arabia, For Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fool go fight Loma finally. escaping real, feeds us with some bull and only cares about $

Comment

This dude ducked the **** out of Loma, even dropped the belt and is not even embarrassed...
      They should make a parade for this dude with his walmart belt, smh...
      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 03-01-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Love how Mikey and Hearn think they can get Pac to fight Mikey on DAZN and in Saudi Arabia when still owes PBC fights. I know Mikey and he's delusional. Talks about wanting to fight the best and the biggest fights yet ran from certain top names that would have been good fights to fight pretty much nobodies. He's out there calling out Manny, Crawford and Spence while sitting next to Hearn knowing none of those fights would ever b made on DAZN. At least Hearn got what he always wanted, always talked about having Mikey fight Vargas years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
          Mikey Garcia gets a little win over a lower level opponent and all of a sudden he thinks he is P4P king.

This guy needs some true friends to tell him how it really is. Smh
          They should have told him before Spence. But they were all looking at the $$$$ as they are now.

Can't say I blame him for shooting for the stars but don't like him at 47.

Comment

He ain’t ready to fight in Muhan China though lol

Comment

Danny -Mikey, winner gets Pacquiao. That is the way I wanna see that.

But, to be fair, if Matthysse deserved it, than Mikey deserves also.
              Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-02-2020, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                Love how Mikey and Hearn think they can get Pac to fight Mikey on DAZN and in Saudi Arabia when still owes PBC fights. I know Mikey and he's delusional. Talks about wanting to fight the best and the biggest fights yet ran from certain top names that would have been good fights to fight pretty much nobodies. He's out there calling out Manny, Crawford and Spence while sitting next to Hearn knowing none of those fights would ever b made on DAZN. At least Hearn got what he always wanted, always talked about having Mikey fight Vargas years ago.
                I have no doubt he'd like the $$ for Pacquiao but Hearn can't get him that fight, and he knows it, so what's he really want?
                He doesn't really want Spence again.
                Arum would feed him to Crawford but Garcia doesn't want that either.
                Looks like 140 . . . .

Comment

No chit he would go across the globe to fight Pac
                  Didn’t need this article to know that
                  The least the writer could of done is tell us how much it would cost to go across the world
                  Because it’s quite obvious Mikey is all about the coin

Comment

Some of you people commenting crack me up. One guy says "Mikey gets a win and thinks he's P4P"..... he WAS on the P4P! He lost one fight! ONE! To a fighter that could be considered best in the world by some, and also much much bigger than Mikey. Mikey called out the Spence fight! How can people talk about him wanting to fight bums?! So he comes back and beats a solid opponent, not elite but solid, floors the guy like a ton of bricks...... and all there is here is hate. What's wrong with you guys? There's no reason he doesn't deserve a Pac fight. He brings fans. He entertains. He'll likely lose to Pac, and I'm cool with that. But so would almost every other guy that fights Pac. Stop the hate. Let the man fight. And prove himself. Even a loss to Pac wouldn't make him as terrible as some of you make Mikey out to be. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Danny -Mikey, winner gets Pacquiao. That is the way I wanna see that.

But, to be fair, if Matthysse deserved it, than Mikey deserves also.
                      I agree with you Jake! That would be a great way for this to work out! However, I think Hearn and the Saudis will make an offer that Manny can't refuse!

Comment

Working...
                      X