No announcement yet.

A Dorky 20yr Old Caleb Plant BEFORE his Ghetto Acting PERSONA...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Caleb talking and clowning on him, was fun to watch but him and his boy were lucky to get outta there.
    True. Also, Knife Bully Guy is lucky Caleb's boy had a basketball and not a loaded .45 on him.

Ended well for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by blitted_master View Post
      True. Also, Knife Bully Guy is lucky Caleb's boy had a basketball and not a loaded .45 on him.

Ended well for everyone.
      Im more than sure there’s more than one person there with a gun if it got that ugly

Comment

Originally posted by blitted_master View Post

Ended well for everyone.
        Meanwhile everyone getting pissed because Caleb’s boy got involved WITH A BALL when dude pulled a knife lol

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          Im more than sure there’s more than one person there with a gun if it got that ugly
          I mean I can't speak for Caleb or his boy there but when a knife comes out that's ugly enough and means deadly force has just come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He seemed less dorky here...and he's in the ghetto!

taht video still cringes me because plant homeboy was dumb as fuck could of been the end of his, he pop dude with a basketball in the head to have plant back cause dude pulled out a knife then he turns his back compeltely to him and start having a convo with the sideline people, that could ahve been all she wrote for his ass if dude would ahve came for him.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
              taht video still cringes me because plant homeboy was dumb as fuck could of been the end of his, he pop dude with a basketball in the head to have plant back cause dude pulled out a knife then he turns his back compeltely to him and start having a convo with the sideline people, that could ahve been all she wrote for his ass if dude would ahve came for him.
              yeah, dude had no idea how lucky he was. Just took one guy who objected to that to grab him and boom, jumped.

Comment

What's ghetto acting? Isn't him fighting in the streets "ghetto acting"?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  Cmon Haymon just copying the Dana White formula. Not so long ago was Conor McGregor the same at all! They’re hyped to act a certain way. Find old Conor videos, he became noisy and vulgar by design but wasn’t like that before the big lights
                  But what is ghetto persona? Cuz he seem like a reg. White dude i coulda went to school with

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    You shouldn't have shared this. NSB will say he ran instead of fighting like a man.
                    Thats exactly what he did when Canelo offered to fight him. Its in his blood

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      But what is ghetto persona? Cuz he seem like a reg. White dude i coulda went to school with
                      They try to make him out to be a good ole boy red neck because where he from Nashville. But hes a white boy from the ghetto.

Comment

Working...
                      X