NSB PICK EM 2020 #3. 18th January 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jpowell100 Williams KO mid

Comment

Okay, gents so TBF this is pretty much a horrible mismatch, Jeison ain't a terrible fighter but nothing we've seen of him would suggest he's got much hope here.

I'll be honest mainly I decided to include it to keep the Pick Em momentum going, and cos I could kinda excuse it by virtue of last weeks bookies mismatch between Munguia and Spike... but this ain't the same proposition at all. So. Points are gonna be won on method and detail I guess... ain't my place to drop tactical hints, but you'll probably be able to count on two or three fingers the number of times you'll see a more certain win on the Pick Em this year. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Okay, gents so TBF this is pretty much a horrible mismatch, Jeison ain't a terrible fighter but nothing we've seen of him would suggest he's got much hope here.

I'll be honest mainly I decided to include it to keep the Pick Em momentum going, and cos I could kinda excuse it by virtue of last weeks bookies mismatch between Munguia and Spike... but this ain't the same proposition at all. So. Points are gonna be won on method and detail I guess... ain't my place to drop tactical hints, but you'll probably be able to count on two or three fingers the number of times you'll see a more certain win on the Pick Em this year. Just sayin.
        Don't sweat it man! If it's an 80-20 style fight, it's still the same odds for everybody and hey you never know, upsets can happen I'd much rather we have a mismatch than no match at all.

Comment

FrankieClutch

JRock via late KO

Comment

DuckAdonis
            Williams, KO, Late

Comment

HBx3

WILLIAMS, DEC, WIDE

Comment

Mammoth, Williams, KO, Late x2
                Last edited by Mammoth; 01-18-2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

RJJ-94-02=GOAT,

Williams TKO Mid.

Comment

Blakbread904, Williams, ko, early, 2x
                    Last edited by BlakBread904; 01-17-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Deontay Wilder

Williams, KO, early (x2)

Comment

Working...
                      X