Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN/Hearn reek of desperation making all these “celebrity fights”.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    yeah i guess your post proved it was a 1 off too...lol....the ole "nobody knows so youre probably not right" game...lol

even though we know mikeys deal has a match option on his next fight lol
    As far as we know, it was a 1 off deal...simple as that.

Comment

Considering they are paying people with Dazn stock now.....the end is very near. I feel bad for the morons that to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        It’s just embarrassing, guys like Canelo and AJ are having to share the same platform as YouTubers. What does that really say about the standard of boxing on DAZN?

Are they that desperate for subscribers?
        You do know that those YouTube guys have a bigger fan base than 99% of professional boxers, right?

Hearn is on record stating that it was a major win for them, financially.

Besides, PBC and others also fought to get those youtbers, they were outbid by DAZN.

Yes, YouTubers are more popular worldwide than Canelo and AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
          You do know that those YouTube guys have a bigger fan base than 99% of professional boxers, right?

Besides, PBC and others also fought to get those youtbers, they were outbid by DAZN.

Completely missing the point...

Two YouTube nerds have nowhere the merit, skill or credibility as Canelo.

They don’t deserve to be on the same BOXING platform.

Your point is so stupid... By your logic: Beyoncé is more famous/popular than any boxer, should she be headlining boxing shows?

GTFOH with that nonsense...

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            I have said time and time again that I neither like, nor dislike Haymon on a personal level.

Do I need to use smaller words or something?

Or I could type s-l-o-w-e-r if that would be helpful.....
            im sorry terry...but everytime you post regarding him its painfully obvious you dont like him....on a personal level? you dont know him.....you dont like what he does or how hes put friends/associates of yours out of business....which i get....but dont act like you dont like what he does....which is all we really know of him

hes the promoter for all intents and purposes...if youre moving a guy in the US who would you rather have doing it? haymon or hearn?

tank is selling out venues....farmer is being trumped by youtubers

Comment

He is a UK start thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Exactly. Don't know why he keeps repeating nonsense. It's a one-fight deal and he can go back to his PBC home sweet home after the fight.

Comment

lol

just like mikeys is a 1 fight deal? which it isnt...its known DAZN has an option match his next fight....hearn would include the same in any deal with charlo or tank....and pretending he wouldnt is just pure fantasy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    yeah because hearn told you?!?! lol

they reported the mikey deal as a 1 fight "deal" too...but it was also reported they have an option to match

the whole idea is for hearn to get a guy over there for a couple of fights and convince them to stay

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post

So are you a boxing fan or youtuber fan
                      Don’t care if it was Espn , just don’t think the two should be inter whined
                      Really detracts from the guys who’ve been training all their lives

Comment

Working...
                      X