Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO Embraces Conor McGregor's Talk of Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor is smart AF! He mentions Pqcquiaos name in a fight and Floyd knows how much money that is. He Wants it. And easy money too. Hed be crazy not to take the fight. Im not sure Manny will take it or is even interested in entertaining it really. Soon we will hear from Manny is he is or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
      Are trying to say that at 154 Mcgregor would have a chance ??? That’s the biggest “LOL” !! Don’t compare Thurman or Margarito to that novice. Mcgregor could request this fight at 175 and he would still catch a beating. He looked like a kid on his 3rd day at the boxing gym when he fought Mayweather, not to mention his pillow hands.
      I'm saying he would be able to land on Pac where as Floyd will use the turtle shell again something he isn't a good enough boxer to deal with. Mcgregor has fought at 170 with guys rehydrating even more after the weigh in. Do you really think he would be scared of Pac. You probably think Pac hits harder than a middleweight or light heavy in UFC.

Comment

Where are my Black Powah Bruvahs that love this type of shyt? It Floyd get paid, we Getz paid, na sayin!? Coward shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Pac is 40 and took massive shots to the head vs Thurman. When he was prime he took massive shots from Margarito and vowed to not fight at 154 ever again. Why do you think that is?
          They don't understand reach. Or weight. I already tried to explain to them, even with footage. They won't listen.

Comment

I’d rather see Adrien Broner vs McGregor, that would be entertaining and do numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
              Where are my Black Powah Bruvahs that love this type of shyt? It Floyd get paid, we Getz paid, na sayin!? Coward shyt
              You're obsessed with black people.

Comment

You're obsessed with black people.
                Your people are obsessed with me. They trying hard to be me, bruvah

Comment

Originally posted by Offline View Post
                  I’d rather see Adrien Broner vs McGregor, that would be entertaining and do numbers
                  the build up would be epic lol. Broner is a better trash talker than Floyd and Mcgregor is pretty good too. It would be funny

Comment

Pac is 40 and took massive shots to the head vs Thurman. When he was prime he took massive shots from Margarito and vowed to not fight at 154 ever again. Why do you think that is?
                    comparing McGregor to Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      They don't understand reach. Or weight. I already tried to explain to them, even with footage. They won't listen.
                      The fact that you would even entertain McGregor having a chance against Pacquiao shows how much of an imbecile you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X