Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Scores Brutal One-Punch KO of Moran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Scores Brutal One-Punch KO of Moran

Haney, Moran Fight Photos Gallery - Undefeated lightweight sensation Devin Haney capped off an action-packed evening of boxing on DAZN from the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland, with a stunning seventh-round knockout. Making his DAZN debut, Haney (22-0, 14 KOs) impressed a raucous crowd with his highlight-reel stoppage of Mexico's Antonio Moran (24-4, 17 KOs). (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid Haney is a special fighter! Has great speed, timing, punch selection, and power.
    Can't wait to see more of him in the future!
    Eddie Hearn did great signing him to Matchroom and DAZN.

Comment

Devon look like the old Pretty Boy Floyd in there at 20 skys the limit.. can't wait to see him in the Ring with Teofimo or Tank Davis. Add Ryan Garcia, Shakur Stevenson and this young lighter division is looking special

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        Devon look like the old Pretty Boy Floyd in there at 20 skys the limit.. can't wait to see him in the Ring with Teofimo or Tank Davis. Add Ryan Garcia, Shakur Stevenson and this young lighter division is looking special
        Wow man Devon vs Tank would be one heck of a fight. While I lean towards Devon for the win, you just can't count tank out. It's a toss us most fight fans would love to see.

Comment

Must I say this in a very cautious manner..... I don’t say ish like this, but at 20; if career doesn’t get sidetracked, that’s a future Pretty Boy there. That young man is fluid and has offense and defense with a slip transition between the two. Stay on track = Future Star of the Sport

Comment

I hope the guys here come back and admit the kid has talent, and is something special.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
              Wow man Devon vs Tank would be one heck of a fight. While I lean towards Devon for the win, you just can't count tank out. It's a toss us most fight fans would love to see.
              I agree damn good fight but I would love to see Tank vs Teofimo just as much

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                I hope the guys here come back and admit the kid has talent, and is something special.
                Devin Haney, Gevonta Tank Davis, Teofimo Lopez, Ryan Garcia, Virgil Ortiz, Shakur Stevenson, Jeron Boots Ennis.

At some point these guys are going to be campaigning in and around the same weight class.

Sparks are going to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Devin Haney, Gevonta Tank Davis, Teofimo Lopez, Ryan Garcia, Virgil Ortiz, Shakur Stevenson, Jeron Boots Ennis.

At some point these guys are going to be campaigning in and around the same weight class.

Sparks are going to fly.
                  its boxing so no they probably aren't. they will all beat up on overmatched opponents for years if all trends hold

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

Sparks are going to fly.
                    Yes! It will be some great match-ups for the next several years.

Comment

Working...
                    X