Deontay Wilder by Decision 1 0.79%
Dominic Breazeale by T/KO 12 9.52%
Dominic Breazeale by Decision 2 1.59%
Draw/Too close 2 1.59%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2019, 11:10 PM #911
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2100 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,381.48
Total Points: 74,862.85
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

every camera angle

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-24-2019, 06:55 PM #912
Contender

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
diplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,535.09
Total Points: 3,656.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Kid View Post
Well that's because you aren't a true warrior. You are actually condoning Anthony Joshua ducking Deontay Wilder? Wow. So acccording to your logic..keep fleecing the fans with bull***** fights just to make money...so when he finally gets around to fighting Joshua both will be out of their prime or one will incur a loss. That's a b**tch move. True fans want the best to fight the best while they are in their primes....meanwhile casuals like you condone ducking for money. Smh
Lol 'casuals'... ok. When did I say I wouldn't want to see AJ vs Wilder, of course I do. Who wouldn't. I'm not condoning whoever might be ducking whoever, it's just my opinion WHY the fight hasn't happened yet. And it isn't the boxers ducking, of course they are warriors, it's their management. Do you think Mayweather or Pacman were ducking each other? Or do you think maybe their teams kept them from fighting... This is boxing, how do you not understand that.
diplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:36 AM #913
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 989 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 36,537.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Both AJ and Wilder fans should celebrate.

These wins are good for the sport of boxing.

And as a Wilder fan, I want to see AJ knockout Ruiz early on June 1 to make the unification the biggest heavyweight fight of all time. It now has the momentum to reach the level of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.
I think Breazeale is more dangerous then Ruiz but Ruiz knows how to prolong a fight. Joshua has to be on point to end it early, if that's his goal . He usually doesn't throw his hardest shots until the first few rounds . This fight is very predictable however I can only see one winner .It's not a who hits who first thing.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 11:15 AM #914
Interim Champion

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Calibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 13,185.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
He doesn't; the clown is a UK fight fan with his britches in a bunch.

Jermall Charlo is, right now, basically two years into a stall of his owed title shot, as a clear example of that clown's bull****.

Arum/Warren and the WBO this is not
I know, I was being sarcastic. Haymon and PBC puts on some good fights whether haters want to admit it or not. People that hate Haymon will look for any reason to bring him up.
Calibaloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 11:24 AM #915
Interim Champion

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Calibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of lightCalibaloc is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 13,185.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
Lolx..... You had just two sentences with bogus excuses why wilder shouldn't fight whyte.

I didn't expect anything less. Fans like you are part of the duck conspiracy.
Lol it was only a matter of time before the stupidity youre made of comes out. What did I say that got your panties in a bunch?

I just said White/Wilder was a fight I would like to see but you idiots can't see outside of your incompetence box smh
Calibaloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 02:08 AM #916
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 56,321.62
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Dillian Whyte is simply a guy treading in place, still not owed a fight because he's too chicken**** to fight Luis Ortiz, Tyson Fury or Kubrat Pulev.

Deontay Wilder just fought his mandatory challenger, the next mandatory defense is owed in about a year's time, and Wilder now has a 11-month voluntary period to fight whomever he wants (based on how he's fought during his run, that may end up being two fights in the interim.

Wilder's camp likely fights Luis Ortiz again to the close out the year (if it's not Joshua), and if he can't get Joshua early 2020, Adam Kownacki is being matched to be viable.

Hopefully Dillian Whyte fights that final eliminator before the window comes due again, lol; maybe the WBC let's him fight Oscar Rivas (current #10 rated) as that elusive formal eliminator
Whyte will not fight any corrupt org pre arranged eliminator. This is the window for voluntary. Why give us Ortiz 2 while whyte 1 can be made?

Ortiz has health issues and it's best for him to be fighting journey men just to put food on the table. He refused a retirement pay to get KOed by AJ, obviously because of PED.

Good luck.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 02:14 AM #917
Undisputed Champion

Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibaloc View Post
Lol it was only a matter of time before the stupidity youre made of comes out. What did I say that got your panties in a bunch?

I just said White/Wilder was a fight I would like to see but you idiots can't see outside of your incompetence box smh
Nigqa, calm down. I didn't cause your frustration.
If wilder's management refuse to put him in their with guys with a pulse, that's their business.

Always waiting for when the top opponents has one medical issue or the other or is out of shape.

Continue to suck that dick. You will be pregnant soon.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:03 PM #918
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6500 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,879.29
Total Points: 64,898.29
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
Whyte will not fight any corrupt org pre arranged eliminator. This is the window for voluntary. Why give us Ortiz 2 while whyte 1 can be made?

Ortiz has health issues and it's best for him to be fighting journey men just to put food on the table. He refused a retirement pay to get KOed by AJ, obviously because of PED.

Good luck.
If Dillian Whyte wants the voluntary path then so be it.

Don't say **** about the split, don't say **** about where the fight is located, and don't say **** about who runs the actual event.

Deontay Wilder just fought his mandatory, basically has a full year to fight whomever he wants, and if he can't get Joshua to fight him, seems set to go forward with the Ortiz rematch in the second half of the year.

Let Whyte keep looking good against the folks he chooses to fight, and maybe Wilder calls him for a voluntary at some point (with Wilder not taking any damage, the Ortiz rematch will fall in wherever the schedule obliges, and there's likely a Spring fight before the next mandatory comes due).
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:11 PM #919
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
If Dillian Whyte wants the voluntary path then so be it.

Don't say **** about the split, don't say **** about where the fight is located, and don't say **** about who runs the actual event.

Deontay Wilder just fought his mandatory, basically has a full year to fight whomever he wants, and if he can't get Joshua to fight him, seems set to go forward with the Ortiz rematch in the second half of the year.

Let Whyte keep looking good against the folks he chooses to fight, and maybe Wilder calls him for a voluntary at some point (with Wilder not taking any damage, the Ortiz rematch will fall in wherever the schedule obliges, and there's likely a Spring fight before the next mandatory comes due).
Wilder/whyte, obviously whyte will be the Best side, just the way wilder is the Biggest side to AJ.
Obviously Ortiz is not making anything close to 3mil for this rematch if it gets made after a devastating KO the first time.

Be that as it may, whyte has been fighting better competition to Ortiz, there is no debate about that.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:44 PM #920
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 997 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 34,931.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplo View Post
Lol 'casuals'... ok. When did I say I wouldn't want to see AJ vs Wilder, of course I do. Who wouldn't. I'm not condoning whoever might be ducking whoever, it's just my opinion WHY the fight hasn't happened yet. And it isn't the boxers ducking, of course they are warriors, it's their management. Do you think Mayweather or Pacman were ducking each other? Or do you think maybe their teams kept them from fighting... This is boxing, how do you not understand that.
- -TUE 50-0 and his daddy ducking Manny. Daddy said so and TUE was always his daddy's boy.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing:, breazeale, deontay, dominic, showtime, wilder

User Tag List