Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-23-2019, 11:54 AM #11
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5348 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,817.19
Total Points: 78,998.75
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I care if he is actually going to fight someone worth watching. His next fight is a waste
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-23-2019, 12:14 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,317.57

Not a big ggg fan but people’s lives are consumed by hatred about this guy.If he sucks and his prime is was over by 34/35 as he’s clearly lost the spring in his step and the snap in his punches but yet as big as washed piece of sh$t no good never was fighter as you would make one believe he was still good enough to beat your ginger boy who you worship and some think he won both fights I’ll just say he gets an even split in two bouts .So what does that say about a young ped cheating ginger in his prime who couldn’t put away ggg or beat him without controversy.
Longhaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:19 PM #13
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17824 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 127,420.73
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

GGG is still relevant, he just can't be marketed the same as before the Jacobs fight. If he fights Jacobs again, Charlo, or Andrade I would surely watch. I am not really interested in a 3rd Canelo fight but I'd watch that as well.

I am not watching this next garbage.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:27 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6396 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,726.69
Total Points: 104,575.81
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Fuc you hater. I love GGG and think he won every fight he ever had. Now you give Canelo great credit for fighting a guy GGG recently beat in his home state by ud. I think he beat Canelo twice. Obviously DAZN thinks highly of him with the huge money offer they made him. If nobody cared about him why is he the 3rd most wealthy active boxer in the world behind only AJ and Canelo? Hate him all you want but he is filthy rich for life and a first ballot hall of fame boxer with 22kos in a row and 20 successful title defenses. He never sold anybody a bill of goods. He just quietly humbly goes about his job as a fighter. The men he defended his titles against were mostly top 10 world rated contenders and not the c level fighters your lying ass says they were. You are rewriting history in a lying way to suit your own GGG hating agenda. If nobody cared about him why do you and others feel the need to start thread after thread hating on him. If nobody cared then why bother????? Your hating ass better hope Jacobs doesn't win because that would mean GGG beat a guy Canelo could not beat.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:30 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17201 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 114,850.40
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

You seem to
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:30 PM #16
Contender

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Nehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,651.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Fuc you hater. I love GGG and think he won every fight he ever had. Now you give Canelo great credit for fighting a guy GGG recently beat in his home state by ud. I think he beat Canelo twice. Obviously DAZN thinks highly of him with the huge money offer they made him. If nobody cared about him why is he the 3rd most wealthy active boxer in the world behind only AJ and Canelo? Hate him all you want but he is filthy rich for life and a first ballot hall of fame boxer with 22kos in a row and 20 successful title defenses. He never sold anybody a bill of goods. He just quietly humbly goes about his job as a fighter. The men he defended his titles against were mostly top 10 world rated contenders and not the c level fighters your lying ass says they were. You are rewriting history in a lying way to suit your own GGG hating agenda. If nobody cared about him why do you and others feel the need to start thread after thread hating on him. If nobody cared then why bother????? Your hating ass better hope Jacobs doesn't win because that would mean GGG beat a guy Canelo could not beat.
Yeah, we know. Lmao.
Nehnenqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:38 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6396 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,726.69
Total Points: 104,575.81
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
I care if he is actually going to fight someone worth watching. His next fight is a waste
As a GGG fan I agree his next fight is a waste but less than 90 days later he probably fights Canelo so he probably did not want to fight a tough guy like Andrade so close to another war with Canelo.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:53 PM #18
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5348 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,817.19
Total Points: 78,998.75
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
As a GGG fan I agree his next fight is a waste but less than 90 days later he probably fights Canelo so he probably did not want to fight a tough guy like Andrade so close to another war with Canelo.
I don't think he's going to fight Canelo until Cinco de Mayo next year. After this Jacobs fight I could see Canelo taking on a softer touch which would put the GGG fight off til he fights again next year
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:00 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2450 Post(s)
richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 39,037.99
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
You clearly do. Most your posts include him somehow even if it's got nothing to do with him.

I personally don't. He was a very good fighter but I never saw "great" and at 37 he's clearly on the decline. I thought the Jacobs fight was ok but nothing spectacular and same for the Canelo fights with the first being a major dud IMO so I'm not that entertained by the fights anymore or the prospect of them. I barely cared by the time of GGG-Canelo II and I probably wouldn't even tune in if they fight again.

I can't begrudge him for collecting the money they throw at him though.
It's clear that there are a few posters and thread starters who not only care about GGG, but they hang onto absolutely every thing he does and everything he says; they are literally letting GGG fill the air between their ears every single day obsessively and compulsively, which is hilarious really. That means they are not living a single day of their lives without GGG in it chapping their a$$. That is some mental midget sht going on there.
richardt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:04 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1291 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 29,176.49

Even though he is on the downside of his career, arguably he is still undefeated. Most believe he is at worst 1-1 with Canelo.

So, yes
4truth is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anymore, golovkin, honest...does

User Tag List