Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Unconcerned About Getting Fair Shake With Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
    Well we all know you gave GGG half or more combined between both fights. Your history of lies can’t be forgotten...
    I have them split. 1-1. But the 1st fight wasbt some blowout every round for ggg like u did.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's simple. Don't leave it up to the judges.
      You gotta love the simplicity. You are homeless? Get a job! You ill? Get healthy! Preparing for a tough fight? Make it an easy fight! Worried about opponent's skills? Make your skills 10x times better!

Do I go on or you starting to get the point?..

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        You gotta love the simplicity. You are homeless? Get a job! You ill? Get healthy! Preparing for a tough fight? Make it an easy fight! Worried about opponent's skills? Make your skills 10x times better!

Do I go on or you starting to get the point?..
        Listen, if Jacobs thinks he's going to go in there and do just enough to win or squeak by then it's not going to be enough.

Far better to have the mentality to pull out all the stops and go for broke. That way he won't have any regrets afterwards.

Comment

Nice try mamon. You know how I scored it and know my winning ticket.
          Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I have them split. 1-1. But the 1st fight wasbt some blowout every round for ggg like u did.

Comment

Remember that time when you gave ggg all 24 rounds with a couple 10-7 rounds?

Hellen keller got dog walked in the 2nd fight. Canelo wanted go toe2toe. Ggg said no mas
            Remember that time that you were ******ed? Was very recent so I hope so.

Comment

Saying Vanes and this bum are any good??? Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Remember that time that you were ******ed? Was very recent so I hope so.
                I remember YOU said GGG by EASY KO... You went full rtard. Now your making your list on EXCUSES for the Canelo vs. Jacobs fight.

Ref.
                Judges
                Weight
                Gloves
                Ring size
                Entrance theme
                Promotors
                Wraps

Fuk!!! Im sure you have 100 more excuses...

Comment

I got $100 Canelo drops Jacobs once.

Poser

Comment

I remember YOU said GGG by EASY KO... You went full rtard. Now your making your list on EXCUSES for the Canelo vs. Jacobs fight.

Ref.
                    Judges
                    Weight
                    Gloves
                    Ring size
                    Entrance theme
                    Promotors
                    Wraps

Fuk!!! Im sure you have 100 more excuses...
                    Wrong person red k ******

Comment

And how on earth will you pay me? You are a habitual liar bro, C’mon. You wouldn’t accept my bet on Facebook. These NSB wagers you make mean squat if 1.) you aren’t man enough to show face if you win or lose, 2.) you’ll flip flop like iHop pancakes only to say later you never bet me. The only thing you win is the mamadora award.
                      I got $100 Canelo drops Jacobs once.

Poser

Comment

Working...
                      X