Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-22-2019, 03:12 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
Floyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 16,026.95

I'm shocked Loma and Crawford are at the top of nearly everyone's list. Not. The Jewish promoter still controls the boxing media.

To me, Canelo is the undisputed #1 and it ain't really close.
Floyd is TBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2019, 08:36 AM #12
Contender

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
7NN will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 9,188.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniXSniPe View Post
You say it's funny, but...

Mikey has won titles in 4 different weight classes.

Mikey was 2 weight classes smaller than Errol Spence. 140 was a stretch, 147? just ridiculous. This fight was a mismatch just like I called it. The only thing I was wrong about was that Spence didn't stop Mikey.

Mikey has beaten far more world champions (and he dominated pretty much all of them).

If Spence lost to Canelo, or even Golovkin, at 160 lbs, they wouldn't get elevated to #1 because of that win--- nor would Spence drop out of the P4P top 10.

Yeah. Mikey still should be ranked higher than Spence.

How many world/former champions has Spence beaten? How many of them were bigger than him? How many weight classes has he dominated in?

It's a P4P list. Pound-for-Pound.
Pound-for-Pound. Each pound of Spence's body was better than that of Garcia's in that fight, he was better in every aspect.

If prospect comes and beats Garcia 12-0 in 140, would you still rate Garcia above because he's 4 weight classes champ? It's a monthly updated list, not a decade overview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniXSniPe View Post
140 was a stretch
He looked skinny in his last 135 weight in.
7NN is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
espn, rankings

User Tag List