Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The British and Irish undefeated Heavyweights thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by embryo View Post
    Most of these guys never fight out of their own countries. They're sensationalized stories like John Duddy, who was a huge deal in NYC for some reason, but was a C+ fighter at best, I never understood it.
    This... ‘^^^^

See, my jhonnny can’t compete globally...he’s tiny... less than 3 kg in weight, but, his desire to fight.es all in....all the time..... he’s game...too game... he can’t be tamed.. he’s crazy..

But... he loves poon... j poon..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      This... ‘^^^^

See, my jhonnny can’t compete globally...he’s tiny... less than 3 kg in weight, but, his desire to fight.es all in....all the time..... he’s game...too game... he can’t be tamed.. he’s crazy..

But... he loves poon... j poon..
      Hey Zaroku long time no...…..well read I guess lol.Anyways good to see your still on, you were the 1st to send me a friends request after I was on a week or so and I think you also sent me some points.Anyways good seeing ya and enjoy fights this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Hey Zaroku long time no...…..well read I guess lol.Anyways good to see your still on, you were the 1st to send me a friends request after I was on a week or so and I think you also sent me some points.Anyways good seeing ya and enjoy fights this weekend!!
        Respect brother from another mother... if I got it... yo got it..

Salvador sanchez is my all time favorite...I won 4 dollars when he stopped lil red..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Respect brother from another mother... if I got it... yo got it..

Salvador sanchez is my all time favorite...I won 4 dollars when he stopped lil red..
          Respect right back at ya.Its a shame we did not get too see more of Sanchez, but he did enough to be an ATG even in his short time.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Respect right back at ya.Its a shame we did not get too see more of Sanchez, but he did enough to be an ATG even in his short time.
            I cried. When I heard the new.. Howard Cosell abc sports come gator

Comment

Working...
            X