Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-21-2016, 12:23 AM #11
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 30,305.99
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTofAK View Post
Do you even know how to punch bare knuckle without breaking your ****ing hand?

There is a reason the UFC added gloves. So many ****ing fighters in the early tournaments had to scratch because of broken hands.

Go ahead and throw that overhand boxing style punch and clack off of someones head with all that force going into the lead knuckle and the brittle bones behind it. See what happens to your hand.

If you want to fight bare-knuckle learn how to fight bare-knuckle the punching mechanics are very different.
I've thrown hundreds of overhand rights and have never broken my hand. I have suffered soreness and scrapes but that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
I like to use a simple right cross. I get right through a guys hands and hit em right in the mouth. Stuns tf outta them.
I like using the straight right too. But I feel like I get more power from my hook though I rarely knock someone out with the right hook alone. It's usually my straight right that puts 'em to sleep. I like to bludgeon them with an overhand right and KO them with one-two's it's very effective from my experience.

Quote:
I'm in the same boat brother.
The only language people understand in the hood is aggression and violence.

Last edited by punchr; 05-21-2016 at 12:30 AM.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2016, 06:50 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Gonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 8,879.25

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

This thread got me like.
Gonzalez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 07:48 AM #13
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 1737 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 18,967.55
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Fighting in the street is for losers. Just a loser, that doesn't know how to fight looking for another loser that doesn't know how to fight, for a fight

Last edited by Rockin'; 05-21-2016 at 07:53 AM.
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:04 AM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
stephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 7,618.28
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Ye should be thrown out of your boxing gyms if this is the kinda **** your thinking!!!

You don't need to fight outside, and in fact if your caught fighting outside, and lets you go to court over a fight...if you hold a boxing book, your fcked! The minute you get a boxing book/license then your fists are legally classed as a weapon!!

Have some respect for your club and coach's!!!

Yes from time to time you will get into a fight outside, but that doesn't mean go look for one.... Its alot more empowering when you can get someone to step down by intimidation.....
I'm a skinny lad, people often try and start a fight, those who have, the majority have regretted it, I am/was a national level fighter with more than enough experience...what I realised was when someone try's to start on you, don't act aggressive,in fact show no emotion whatsoever...a small smile, dead eye look and confidence in yourself and posture with a "do you really want start" will see alot of people "back down" so to speak....remember if your caught fighting outside the club, the courts can give you a charge of assault with a deadly weapon (meaning your hands) your book will be taken off you and youl be barred from boxing in the ring......

In my club, their is plenty of traveller's, alot of them don't last cause they bare knuckle box outside the club......

Don't be stupid, you either want to be a boxer or some fake stick up G...

Get your priorities right,and respect the sport, if not fck off back to streets and see how far your fists will get you outside a club
stephenmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:07 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
GTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,341.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
I've thrown hundreds of overhand rights and have never broken my hand. I have suffered soreness and scrapes but that's it.
With or without gloves. Because that pretty much answers my question. The overhand right is a very dangerous punch bare-knuckle. There is a high risk of coming down on top of the head and breaking your hand.
GTTofAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:08 PM #16
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 30,305.99
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts &amp; ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTofAK View Post
With or without gloves. Because that pretty much answers my question. The overhand right is a very dangerous punch bare-knuckle. There is a high risk of coming down on top of the head and breaking your hand.
Without gloves. I have big, strong hands.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 04:34 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
GTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,341.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
Without gloves. I have big, strong hands.
No one really has strong hands. No matter how relativity strong your hands are they are made up of some of the weakest bones in your body.

If you want to learn how to fight bare-knuckle I would suggest reading Dempsey's book Championship Boxing
GTTofAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 04:45 PM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
stephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 7,618.28
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Or come to Ireland...
Plenty of lads here who will give you a one on one bare knuckle
stephenmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:45 AM #19
Banned

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Tago Nang Tago has disabled reputation
Total Points: 8,463.00
No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 

yup,i got into it in 9th grade with a friend of mine. he was an mexican dude who they called jeuro because he looked like jesus soto karass but whiter. we were into a wrestling match but then we started punching and i landed across his neck and he took a tumble and they broke it up. to this day i still dont know if he fell from the impact of the punch or just because he lost his balance,but it did make me look pretty badass. he insists it was from him twisting his ankle but i think otherwise. because when we used to play bloody knuckles or dead arm i would always be the winner, ALWAYS.

i have natural punching power but whats weird is i have a very weak core. i'm working on it though.
Tago Nang Tago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:15 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Rock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond reputeRock&Roll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 10,782.90
Cheers lad yer me mate now - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenmc View Post
Or come to Ireland...
Plenty of lads here who will give you a one on one bare knuckle
Ahahahaha for sure. Apart from equestrian, what is normally only other sport Ireland has an olympic represetative? (rhetorical question of course!)
As for the bare knuckel, fuk knows how he hasn't smashed his hand yet, maybe cos he's talking ****?
I almost always managed to stay out of street fights, for the reason mentioned above, you could be fighting Bruce Lee!
Hope u learned something from that ol mate.
Rock&Roll is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fights..., punches, street, tested

User Tag List