Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-18-2016, 01:46 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5687 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 37,758.14
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allilang View Post
I'm a girl learning boxing in Korea. The girls here are all too weak and small so I have to spar with guys here.

There is a guy that I used to practice with, but our times at the gym haven't lined up very well so we haven't been able to spar in a long time. Today our trainer asked us to do some practice sparring where we pull our punches. In Korea they call it "meseu sparring" I don't know what its called in English.

I had already gone 6 rounds with other people and my left hand was injured, and he was fresh.

Well, the guy started hitting me without pulling his punches at all like I was a heavy bag. I asked him to stop 3 times in 20 seconds and he didn't stop. So I took my gear off and left the ring. My feelings were hurt far more than his punches, but the guy just gave me the cold shoulder from then on. He gave me a half hearted apology as I was about to leave.

My question is, how do you deal with this situation. I fear it's going to be awkward now. I don't think I trust going in the ring with him again now.
Slip some extasy in his water ,maybe with a little added prescription sleeping meds and then tee of on him you could even add some rubbing muscle cream like ben gay or flex all to the top of your glove to burn his eyes while hes finished most of his water.If he doesnt get the message time to move on to arsenic ,just small amounts that wont entirely put his life at risk.

If you want to play you have to pay !
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-18-2016, 08:19 PM #12
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 12767 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 1,033,566.41
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allilang View Post
I think a big ego is one of the reasons a lot of us fight.
If you accept that as being a legit excuse for not exhibiting control then don't complain about it and just suck it up. If you expect more out of people then say something.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:37 PM #13
Banned

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Suckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,802.00
one of the worst posters in the history of boxingscene - Freedom2014 Easily the worst member of NSB - Red Cyclone to make yourself look pretty for LacedUp - Weltschmerz sit on this, fanboy. then do your homework little piss ant - Weltschmerz suck it slut - Weltschmerz 
suck biatch - Rammstein pop some bottles m8 - sugarsmosley Calm down babe - dan_cov you are very stupid - Freedom2014 Good poster - jas 
Kick this racist! - Box-Office one of the very worst in boxingscene history - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom2014 

Your trainer should have been watching and stopped the sparring. Thats all there is to say.

Literally every novice who posts on here asking for advice has a *****ing ***** trainer
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

theres so many idiots and charlatans posing as boxing trainers

Its disgusting because boxing is a sport where people can get hurt, particuarly the vulnerable participants like women and kids

Im really sorry you had to put up with that *****. Try find a new gym. If thats not possible, just tell the trainer that you would like more supervision when sparring men.
Suckmedry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:58 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5239 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 45,958.14
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
He's just playing. He's actually a really good member, don't take it the wrong way. There's idiots here who will say something like that and actually mean it, and I think he's just mocking that mentality.
Lol thanks for having my back Foxx. Honestly i assumed she was a troll lol
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:04 PM #15
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 2322 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 28,732.75
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- 
martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 the icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ 
Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... &quot;like, totes antiquated&quot; clever! - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Lol thanks for having my back Foxx. Honestly i assumed she was a troll lol
you did well, my dude.

don't be discouraged by her aggressive reply.
baya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:21 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5239 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 45,958.14
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baya View Post
you did well, my dude.

don't be discouraged by her aggressive reply.
Gracias Baya, i do feel bad tho, i try & keep my training section responses legit bcuz its something i take seriously. I mustve been trolled that day & pissed. Forgot i even posted it but i was trying to look out for the homies looking for a pic doe... Haha
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:02 PM #17
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
MMartialArtist is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,038.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I've been through this a lot, particularly in jiu jitsu where you have to trust your partner not to dislocate your arm and such. There's always some insecure or inconsiderate pricks who don't get it and refuse to exhibit control. Don't be afraid to just tell them "no thanks" and if a coach asks, just say the individual is too aggressive. The strong ones in the gym are not the ones who refuse to take it down a notch, the strong ones are the ones who can make accommodations for someone without having their egos get involved.
I think this is a common problem over all styles and sports. When I taught Taekwondo we did Olympic style sparring, where the rules encourage kicks to the head. I hated when I stopped or slowed down a kick so as not to hurt my partner and they would grab it (against the rules) or take advantage kick me back. There is no way they didn't know I slowed it down for them. Nowadays, whatever kind of sparring I'm doing, if they take advantage I just steadily increase the power until they get it.

Egos are fragile man.
MMartialArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:27 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 794 Post(s)
ukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,355.00
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - Scott. Weiland great posts - !a! I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 

Step back out of range, plenty of lateral movement then break into a k-pop routine

Guaranteed to work

Unless the dude is gay which is entirely possible in a taekwondo class
ukbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:38 PM #19
KO Artist

Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,738.00
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr For voting yes on whether Maidana is a HOF'er - punchr 
Lol you slaughtered Bignuts.  That was brutal lol - El-blanco 

You are looking to learn. find someone who is willing to teach
Syf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:11 AM #20
Crawling King Snake

Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
Mr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 9,616.03

This is why you don't learn to box in Korea.
Mr.MojoRisin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
losing, partner, sparring, trust

User Tag List