Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Pinoy Lounge

Old 04-16-2005, 01:40 PM #21
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 16,203.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdiel2k3
lmao
i thoght u were gonna say granny n ur daughyter were amkin some pie
i was gonna say WTF
i aint no freak
i dont want grannys or ur daughters pie
u know whos pie i want
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Lol, no, no...she's baking me a choc. cake...but I'm not supposed to know! Have to get off here soon so I can eat it

Love choc. cake!!!
tracylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 09:26 PM #22
Tonting Master

kepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,724.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdiel2k3
fuk the cake!!!!
i want some Pie!!!!!!!!!
lol
nyhahahahaha... wtf u doing here?!? go back to your own lounge! oh wait... YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!!

jk
or am i??
kepsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 09:29 PM #23
B Scene's Julia Roberts

tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepsy
nyhahahahaha... wtf u doing here?!? go back to your own lounge! oh wait... YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!!

jk
or am i??
Speaking of lounges..I need to find a new one to join..the one I joined doesnt post anymore (not that I know of anyway!
)
Old 04-16-2005, 09:30 PM #24
Tonting Master

kepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond reputekepsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracylee
Lol, no, no...she's baking me a choc. cake...but I'm not supposed to know! Have to get off here soon so I can eat it

Love choc. cake!!!
We wants some of that precious........
Old 04-16-2005, 09:32 PM #25
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quote:
We wants some of that precious........
I'll ship you some tomorrow
Old 04-16-2005, 09:32 PM #26
Tonting Master

Quote:
Speaking of lounges..I need to find a new one to join..the one I joined doesnt post anymore (not that I know of anyway!
)
lol... noticed that too. you know you're always welcome here in this lounge hon. no membership required. gotta do something about that abdiel though... i'm telling you, rumor goin around is he's a pinoy pretending to be a mexican. lol....
Old 04-16-2005, 09:33 PM #27
Tonting Master

Quote:
I'll ship you some tomorrow
lol... hahahaha. you gonna be inside the cake?!?
Old 04-16-2005, 09:34 PM #28
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quote:
lol... noticed that too. you know you're always welcome here in this lounge hon. no membership required. gotta do something about that abdiel though... i'm telling you, rumor goin around is he's a pinoy pretending to be a mexican. lol....
Thank you
..you know I'll be coming around!
Oh yeah, I noticed that pic. of him too...who would have guessed?
Old 04-16-2005, 09:35 PM #29
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quote:
lol... hahahaha. you gonna be inside the cake?!?
Course not..wouldnt wanna ruin the cake now would we
Old 04-16-2005, 09:36 PM #30
Tonting Master

Quote:
Thank you
..you know I'll be coming around!
Oh yeah, I noticed that pic. of him too...who would have guessed?
yeah, now we have a face to relate to the funky and funny posts.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List