Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-26-2019, 08:03 PM #91
The Champ

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,566.25
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
Hey man, just playing by your rules. I've seen you specifically point out exclusively black groups to give credit to today on Memorial Day.

When asked what Trump said that was racist you have no comment.

What you said is way more racist than anything he said and unfortunately I see you have outed yourself as a racist. If this country sucks so bad then leave.
People can complain about their oppression without leaving. This country belongs to everyone: Natives, Afros, Euros, Asians, and others. It's not a white country.

Why do you always suggest that we leave? We are not guests.

By the way, Bronx2245 is one the best boxing contributors on this forum, with facts, sources, and breaking news.

You got the wrong one here, bro!

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-26-2019 at 08:11 PM.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-26-2019, 08:19 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,570.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
People can complain about their oppression without leaving. This country belongs to everyone: Natives, Afros, Euros, Asians, and others. It's not a white country.

Why do you always suggest that we leave? We are not guests.

By the way, Bronx2245 is one the best boxing contributors on this forum, with facts, sources, and breaking news.

You got the wrong one here, bro!
When someone makes a bad post they deserve to get called out, doesn't matter who you are. Someone's status, skin color etc does not confer special privileges on them. If they make a bad post they deserve to get called out about it.

I don't want to hear people complain when they have other options - if you are so unhappy here, why don't you go somewhere else? It is a bit of a rhetorical question - in the sense that if you looked at other places you could go, you would start to realize how great it is here.

But some people are professional victims and will hold themselves down no matter what.
Boxing1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:19 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 779 Post(s)
Boxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 20,367.91
Well said! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Nice photos! I know who Trump is, and have known since the "Central Park Five!" If you're not from NYC, Google it! I don't care who is in the pictures, I know what picture is being painted NOW! It's pointless to argue or debate! Get down, or Lay down! Those who want 1950 to come back, F you! Those who do NOT want 1950 to come back, it's already 1974, and moving backward at lightning speed! Ignore it at your own peril!
You might be better off reading. Know who Booker T. Washington was? Let me share this little gem with you.

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” How prophetic to think he would be talking about all the Civil Rights Groups of today some 100+ years later. The man was a genius.

The picture painted “now” has been the picture that’s been painted then as it is now. He was never a racist and never had been. Sorry but I don’t believe everything I read on the internet. Just because 30 years ago Trump called for the execution of five who were eventually convicted of assault, rape and attempted murder (later to be exonerated) does not make him raaaaaccciiisssssttt. I too would have called for the same thing.

That’s the problem with this s h ! t today. The term raaaccccisssst has become so overused it means nothing anymore. People are numb to it because civil rights charlatans use the term repeatedly to keep their own race as perpetual victims because it’s easier to be a victim than deal with your own community’s issues.

Here are some facts about our President. More people employed in the history of the country, lowest unemployment in the history of the country, fastest economic recovery since WWII, more African Americans employed than ever in history. You living in New York has nothing whatsoever to do with your knowledge about all things Trump. In fact it probably jades you because you are surrounded by fanatical leftist liberals who keep the lies alive to keep victimhood strong!
Boxingfanatic75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:27 PM #94
The Champ

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,566.25
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
When someone makes a bad post they deserve to get called out, doesn't matter who you are. Someone's status, skin color etc does not confer special privileges on them. If they make a bad post they deserve to get called out about it.

I don't want to hear people complain when they have other options - if you are so unhappy here, why don't you go somewhere else? It is a bit of a rhetorical question - in the sense that if you looked at other places you could go, you would start to realize how great it is here.

But some people are professional victims and will hold themselves down no matter what.
I think, as a vet who had served his country, he was talking about his war regiments. Memorial Day for the people he was close to and lost. I didn't think that post was necessarily racist.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:03 PM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 48,570.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
I think, as a vet who had served his country, he was talking about his war regiments. Memorial Day for the people he was close to and lost. I didn't think that post was necessarily racist.
I mean he said he was a descendant of those lines and when I asked how so, he didn't answer. I know a couple of those regiments were guys from a long time ago as well so don't think he personally could have served in those.

He said person X was racist and had said racist stuff and posted racist messages. I said how so, and I was genuinely curious if he had any material.

He said he didn't want to post any of it on Memorial Day - and then specifically thanked 3 all black regiments in that same post.

Seemed like he was saying 'this is my crew, this is who I support.' Just seemed like an odd message at best.

I can only imagine if Trump thanked only white people or something like that, he would call him a racist. Just was playing by his own rules.

Honestly I don't really have a problem with his posts usually - he seems to be the type of guy that roots for and supports his fighters but he doesn't come across as hateful or even overly biased imo so I have no real issue with him.

Just thought it was a weird conversation.
Boxing1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:13 PM #96
Up and Comer

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Justintimothyko is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 2,528.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotentialToast View Post
Might Loma come around too quickly for him though? Assuming he beats Campbell (which is on for the UK and probably one of the few if not only time I'll see him live, can't wait).
Yup, forgot Loma has the wbc belt. Haney needs at LEAST 3 fights before Loma, n have fun seeing Loma live!!
Justintimothyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:28 PM #97
Interim Champion

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
petero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond reputepetero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 9,971.43
thanks for the excellent post about Joe Calzaghe - Freedom. 

Quote:
We've heard and read Trump's racist comments and tweets. Al Haymon does not speak in public, nor does he tweet! Please enlighten us on how you've come to make this equivalency!
Not to be political, but I was impressed that Donald Trump held a ceremony in the white house to pardon Jack Johnson officially, Wilder, & Lennox Lewis was there.
I thought it was great for this country to give a warrior his due, finally. You want to see history in raw form "Unforgivable Blackness" The Jack Johnson story.
petero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:38 PM #98
Contender

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 7,537.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by petero View Post
Not to be political, but I was impressed that Donald Trump held a ceremony in the white house to pardon Jack Johnson officially, Wilder, & Lennox Lewis was there.
I thought it was great for this country to give a warrior his due, finally. You want to see history in raw form "Unforgivable Blackness" The Jack Johnson story.
read the book and its an amazing story. i aint a trump guy but if a man does good u gotta give him his due
2ndroundko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 10:22 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
SchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond reputeSchoolTheseCats has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 25,054.41

Quote:
That's funny, but the situation is NOT! How is it possible for him to come to that conclusion? How are Trump and Haymon "the same?" Any thoughts, on how he got there?
Simple when people have no way of having a actually smart conversation they go to the race card
SchoolTheseCats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 01:40 AM #100
Contender

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
the secret will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 6,466.71
Default Let me get this straight.

Some people are trying to diminish the Haney fight because it was on DAZN yet, those same folks criticize Wilder for not signing to fight on DAZN. that is beyond idiotic.
the secret is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List