Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 04:41 AM #41
Contender

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Mrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 8,460.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Huh? I beg your pardon. You might want to rethink that one.

Russell Jr. was widely considered the best featherweight.....
... by whom???
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.].

Walters was the #1 Super Featherweight
....Retired/never heard from again.......
Rigo was the #1 Super Bantamweight
..... Smaller man ;-)....
&

Linares was the #1 Super lightweight at the time Loma beat them.

Brook was never even been the #1 WW
Ok I’ll play this game with you
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Stop making shhhit up. Lomo is a great fighter but don’t make shhht up

Last edited by Mrsantiago; 05-23-2019 at 04:47 AM.
Mrsantiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2019, 04:50 AM #42
Contender

Mrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You realize that others can read this right? Lol lol lol lol!
I realize that people here make **** up to fit their ****erotic racist fanaticism. I only present facts. Period. You can look them up. Lomo is a beast but to lie to fit a narrative is cowardly.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:03 AM #43
Contender

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Boxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these partsBoxing101_ is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,942.17

That's not surprising. I think it safe to say that we can all agree that Crawford and Spence possess better natural athletism and boxing skill than Canelo but its's just not logical to rank Crawford nor Spence higher than Canelo on the P4P list when it comes to RESUMES. Spence toughest opponent was a kell brook and Crawford toughest opponent was a Postol or Jeff horn imo. You just cant compare that to a guy who has names like Mayweather, Mosley, Cotto, Gennady Golovkin (Twice), Angulo, Lara on their resume.......like cmon now.
Boxing101_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:04 AM #44
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
Same here. I don't like Canelo. I had him losing the first GGG fight but he still has that win on his record. No way you can base p4p list on eye test. Especially not the number 1 spot.

Canelo is number 1
GGG is the product of the hype machine. He is not a numb by any means heís damn good but at no point was he or should he have ever been considered a p4p fighter before Jacobs /Canelo former 154lb ers mind you. Lol. He has never shown in his 2 decent opponents that he was great tbh. I like him but he gets a lot of passes and built in excuses to justify bulllllshhht.
Canelo is in his 3rd division GGG since everyone want to give credit for the amateurs is fighting smaller men (careerwise) in a smaller division if it was anyone else people would be crying lol again more built in excuses aka the Jacobs fight which was not cheating Btw according to nys boxing commission. But GGG gets more passes (for some strange reason and I know why) than anyone in boxing history that I can remember.
Iím 32 and have been involved and watching boxing all of my life. My father and his father both boxed itís a family tradition. But I have never seen it GGG is good man damn good but p4p 1 before canelo and as people here said glass chin Jacobs lol. This is crazy.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:26 AM #45
The GOAT

Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,635.61
Total Points: 46,245.23
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsantiago View Post
Ok Iíll play this game with you
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Stop making shhhit up. Lomo is a great fighter but donít make shhht up
You're playing the game with your ignorance.
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:44 AM #46
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
I realize that people here make **** up to fit their ****erotic racist fanaticism. I only present facts. Period. You can look them up. Lomo is a beast but to lie to fit a narrative is cowardly.
Lol @ how delusional you are. You do realize that you're calling your opinion a fact right?

You're basically saying that your opinion, which goes against every reputable ranking organization in the sport and almost every boxing expert is more valuable and then calling it racism!

Make me laugh some more buddy
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 05-23-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:35 AM #47
Contender

Quote:
Lol @ how delusional you are. You do realize that you're calling your opinion a fact right?

You're basically saying that your opinion, which goes against every reputable ranking organization in the sport and almost every boxing expert is more valuable and then calling it racism!

Make me laugh some more buddy
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
So when I presented facts from the media you love to quote ( which you lied about )
Now they are not facts but opinions???? Yooo miss me with the bullshhhhiiiiittttt
Iím done you dudes here act too much like ***ggggs

Click the links I presented and stop trolling and worshiping other men. Get from behind your computer and go down to you local boxing gym and take some lessons you might learn something about real life.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:56 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Mr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.73
Total Points: 19,417.64

Legit unlike ESPN
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:29 AM #49
The GOAT

Quote:
So when I presented facts from the media you love to quote ( which you lied about )
Now they are not facts but opinions???? Yooo miss me with the bullshhhhiiiiittttt
Iím done you dudes here act too much like ***ggggs

Click the links I presented and stop trolling and worshiping other men. Get from behind your computer and go down to you local boxing gym and take some lessons you might learn something about real life.
Nobody worships anyone chief but we do understand the difference between a fact and opinion. And it's okay to have an opinion but don't act like it's a fact when IN FACT, you're in the minority of belief on a subject. It's lunacy. (not surpising, you're insane)
Old 05-28-2019, 09:39 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4663 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 88,345.31
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

They're right.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ahead, canelo, crawford, puts, rankings, spence, sports

User Tag List