Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-26-2019, 06:36 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2861 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 49,603.19
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
The difference between us is I would admit when there something in America that was an issue. You are probably the Gary Lineker type of UK guy lol. Hardly a man at all.

A Brit with no balls, so desperate to be proud of his country that he touts a failing system. Everyone who needs care in any country gets it btw - you aren't that arrogant to insinuate someone with a serious issue is turned away care in the US just because they can't pay?

I do know that happens in the UK though. Elective/low chance of success surgeries get declined all the time there. Some system - you have no rights and are a pawn and peasant to your government's decisions and you are proud of it. I hope your ancestors are rolling in their grave.
Gary Lineker.

And where is that wanker that talks of straw men on here when you need him.

Decent troll to be fair.

Well done 👍
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-26-2019, 06:36 PM #72
the minge monster

Quoted: 3878 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 30,299.98
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
They will sit here on America's internet and argue with us Americans about what's going on in America and popular sentiment here.

We, Americans, saw Wilder all over the place leading up to the fight due to his comments about catching a body

We saw Wilder all over the media after the fight when he almost caught a body.

Sports center #1 highlight. News channels that don't usually carry boxing picked it up. The #1 trending topic on Twitter. The catch a body comment and the KO got tens of millions of views.

But the UKasuals will try to argue us down to convince us we didn't see what we saw in America.

I stopped responding to them clowns. All they know about what's going on in America is what Lord Hearn says & what some users on these small boxing websites say.
the uk invented the internet so get some knowledge gumbo....the only thing you gumbos have invented is waffles caked in maple syrup and big saggy ass jeans
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:37 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,720.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
they still dont work but im sure they would have proven how great the usa health care system was. freedom and all. i want to choose my own doctor! isnt it great when you can go anywhere and not have to worry about if your doctor is covered? sounds more freeing to me but what do i know. im a commie. since you are having trouble operating your computer machine ill check back later(if there is a later since any day now NHS will explode)
Nah they work - you just have to click on the link yourself man, you don't have to ask the government or your doctor for permission first.

Yeah choosing your own doctor - what a crazy concept lol. Your boy Obama told a whopper with that one didn't he. I bet you love him though.
Boxing1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:37 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Gary Lineker.

And where is that wanker that talks of straw men on here when you need him.

Decent troll to be fair.

Well done 👍
Are you a Gary Lineker type of man - that is my question? No straw man here. Are you a liberal, BBC supporting Englishman?
Old 05-26-2019, 06:41 PM #75
the minge monster

Quoted: 3878 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 30,299.98
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztekkas View Post
Joshua is the bigger name between him and Wilder. Truth is the UK's fanbase is rather rabid, as opposed to a much more tame and smaller US one. The fact is that the US doesn't embrace their boxers is another factor. It seems like boxing champions are held to high esteem in the UK. Here in the U.S. not very many people would be able to recognize a Wilder or Crawford from a crowd of common folk.

Let's be honest here, if Wilder sold out a stadium with 90k seats, even at 15 dollars per ticket, his fans would be running around like lunatics. Foaming at the mouth, spouting how much their main man is selling out. Pathetic. Give props where props are due.
Foaming at the mouth lol...that got me pmsl
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:42 PM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The plunger man View Post
the uk invented the internet so get some knowledge gumbo....the only thing you gumbos have invented is waffles caked in maple syrup and big saggy ass jeans
? The US gov't/military was the leader behind all of that I believe.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:43 PM #77
All time great

Quoted: 8571 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 76,433.48
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
Mandating that someone else has to pay for your health issues is completely opposite to liberty, and is quite frankly antithetical to everything this country was founded on.

Expecting others to pay your bill is beneath the dignity of any man. As Europe's demography changes the problems will only get worse as well.

As I said the system here in the US is not perfect and is way too expensive. But the fix is not to raise everyone's taxes and provide it for 'free'. Intuitively doing that is a terrible system - people have less regard for their own well-being since they are not footing the bill. And as pointed out, elective surgeries are declined all the time.

If you like those systems so much and hate the USAs why not go live there again.
thats what insurance does though...please cancel your insurance and pay all of it right now or you are not a real man.

well most people wold actually have more money if the US went to a single payer because they would no longer have to pay health care premiums through their employment and the raise in taxes would be less than the amount they had previously paid toward premiums. yes the very rich would have to pay a bit more but if you pay attention to income inequality and how it has exploded the last 40 years with the rich sucking up more and more wealth i think thats completely fine.

yes i think more people will start jumping off cliffs because they dont have to worry about medical bills. FU-KK IT ITS FREE YARGG!

you will still have the option to pay for elective services out of your own pocket. i have experience doing this in a non US system because I didnt want to wait 2 months for something elective. and the word elective means just that. elective. not a priority or essential. you have to wait in the usa too for elective things to see if your insurance would cover it. my mother waited about 2 years to get a shoulder surgery even though she uses her shoulders and arms everyday for work. she was fully insured as well. they wanted to deny her and save money. why do you want people like that making decisions for you? to save money or give you the care you need? horrible.

Last edited by daggum; 05-26-2019 at 06:46 PM.
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:49 PM #78
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4137 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 75,892.51
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I respect the Loyalty and the Pride from the Brits 100%, it makes the sport fun when they travel to America for big fights...
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

However, please try to understand Brits that not everything is USA vs UK, in fact most Americans don't care nothing about that. If that was the case then Foreigners wouldn't be able to come to America and make Millions. No other country allow foreigners to come over and become Superstars in their country..."Only In America"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

That being said, only way either can truly raise their Profile and become that next big boxing superstar in American is to FIGHT EACH OTHER! Until that happens they CAN'T Raise their Profile no Higher here in America! Wilder has raised his Profile...Is it as big as AJ is in the UK? Of course not! This country is HUGE so it is not as easy to become Popular here in America compared to the UK

Quote:
You can become famous but you can't become unfamous. You can become infamous but not unfamous -Dave Chappelle
It is a Quote that describes Wilder current status in boxing perfectly. So trying to deny that his Profile is trending upwards right now especially after that Viral Knockout is Delusional. It also exposes that some people really don't want this fight to happen, so they spend all their energy bashing one side and put all the blame on one side instead of just demanding for them to fight so we can really see who is THE BEST

Seen this a few times on this forum for almost about a DECADE now and in which fans would rather DEBATE over a fight rather than see the fight actually happen and if their guy lose they just fade away like so many fanbase on this forum who did a lot of trash talking/posting only for their guy to fall and a lot of them never came back
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by sicko; 05-26-2019 at 06:52 PM.
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:50 PM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11173 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,695.17
Total Points: 96,725.79
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:

The NHS has a death rate four times higher than the U.S. following major surgeries. According to a study conducted by University College London and Columbia University, a little less than "ten percent of British patients died in hospital afterwards compared to 2.5 percent in America."
It always pays to think about statistics comparing results achieved by radically different systems before jumping to conclusions about them.

In the UK, where healthcare is free at the point of service, anybody with a serious illness or injury will be admitted to a hospital immediately and they will stay in that hospital, receiving the best treatment available for their condition, until they are either well enough to be discharged .. or dead.

Quote:

6. Dental health under the NHS is atrocious in certain regions of Britain. Per the UK Telegraph, "almost half the adult population of England (48 percent) and a third (31 percent) of children have not seen a dentist within two years" and "almost 62,500 people are admitted to hospital in England per year because of tooth decay three quarters of them, or 46,400, children." Dental charities that typically do work in the Third World have stepped in to provide private dental care.

It's hard for those in the NHS to find dentists, in part because of a lack of dental schools and quotas. As Mark Levin wrote in his bestseller Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto, numerous dentists will stop taking patients once they reach their yearly quotas since there's no incentive for them to take more patients; those fortunate enough to obtain a dental appointment "are often given cursory treatment. It is not uncommon for a dentist to spend five minutes on a cleaning."
The availability of free dental treatment varies a lot from region to region in the UK. In some areas, you have to wait a lot longer than others to get it, unless you are a minor or in pain, in which case you will be treated immediately, wherever you live.

I am lucky enough to get my treatment on the NHS. It isn't free, because I have a paid job, but it costs me a lot less than I would be paying if I was a private patient. If I lost my job, I would get the same treatment, by the same dentist, for free.

How long to people generally have to wait to get free or government subsidised dental treatment in the US?
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:52 PM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
thats what insurance does though...please cancel your insurance and pay all of it right now or you are not a real man.

well most people wold actually have more money if the US went to a single payer because they would no longer have to pay health care premiums through their employment and the raise in taxes would be less than the amount they had previously paid toward premiums. yes the very rich would have to pay a bit more but if you pay attention to income inequality and how it has exploded the last 40 years with the rich sucking up more and more wealth i think thats completely fine.

yes i think more people will start jumping off cliffs because they dont have to worry about medical bills. FU-KK IT ITS FREE YARGG!

you will still have the option to pay for elective services out of your own pocket. i have experience doing this in a non US system because I didnt want to wait 2 months for something elective. and the word elective means just that. elective. not a priority or essential. you have to wait in the usa too for elective things to see if your insurance would cover it. my mother waited about 2 years to get a shoulder surgery even though she uses her shoulders and arms everyday for work. she was full insured as well. they wanted to deny her and save money. why do you want people like that making decisions for you? to save money or give you the care you need? horrible
Nothing is 'free' you dumbass.

No one is FORCING me to pay insurance. I do it on my own, and I have a variety of options to choose from (though we should have a lot more here.) You are FORCING people to pay higher taxes, stealing their money, to give the gov't control of healthcare decisions.

Lol who decides if a surgery is elective? How about in Europe? Not you - you have no say - and if your mother was denied/postponed a surgery here she was offering to pay for, I mean that sounds like she has some issues not medically related. That doesn't even make sense.

You're a commie man, you're beneath my contempt and you should be ashamed of yourself. As I said - if you don't like it here, leave and go to those utopic countries you revere so much. Go on just head north to Canada.

Share This With Friends

Tags
funniest, thing, ukasuals

User Tag List