Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-26-2019, 03:11 PM #31
I'm a voodoo chile

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,628,349.00
Total Points: 3,628,833.86
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazluvr View Post
yeah, rape is a big factor. Plus many women don't even know they are pregnant @ 6 weeks. But old white men want to be judge, jury and law. What biz is it of theirs? Power. Corrupts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
It's extremely unlikely that you will convert anyone from anti-abortion to pro-abortion via attacking their race.

It's very likely that you will lose support from people who already agree with you by attacking their race.

So what's the strategy?

My guess: You don't actually care about abortion at all, and in fact the topic is merely an excuse to attack that race.
If your 16 year old daughter got raped and pregnant, would you want her forced to have a baby that could ruin her life, in an extremely traumatic way? Plus, read my post above that. I say it's my opinion. You're entitled to yours. Do i attack you for yours?

Do you take into consideration I might be white? It's the policy I don't like, not the race. There are many pro-choice whites. Male and female.
jazluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:24 PM #32
////

Quoted: 5968 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 51,326.95
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
If your 16 year old daughter got raped and pregnant, would you want her forced to have a baby that could ruin her life, in an extremely traumatic way? Plus, read my post above that. I say it's my opinion. You're entitled to yours. Do i attack you for yours?

Do you take into consideration I might be white? It's the policy I don't like, not the race. There are many pro-choice whites. Male and female.
I already told you I am pro-choice. I support abortion.

I just find your tactics embarrassing. You don't seem to have a developed argument for nor against abortion. You took the "safe road": Racial scapegoating & feminist buzzwords.

That way no matter what the topic is, X% are guaranteed to agree with you. Whether it's abortion or immigration or free speech or health insurance, you can always stomp in and insult "old white men" and get pats on the head from X% of the population. That's what you were going for, pats on the head. End of.

The rape argument is also poor because:

1. Rape and incest combined, from the numbers I've seen, make up between 1-2% of abortions.

2. There have been exceptions for cases of suspected rape or incest as well as medical necessity.

Between these two factors it's difficult to believe anyone would construct their overall position on abortion based on incest/rape. They are two distinct topics.

The debate should revolve around what to do with unwanted children, which are over 95% of abortions. I believe abortion is the superior alternative compared to forcing neglectful parents to reproduce. For both the child and for society.

If the left promoted this argument then they would win. Most conservatives would shrug and agree because they don't want to pay for those children. This is the topic abortion debate revolves around in most of the rest of the developed world.

With the American left it revolves around: Die you old whites! Controlling women! Incest epidemic!

I guarantee you anyone new to the topic who reads those "arguments" from the left instantly becomes a pro-lifer.

Last edited by ////; 05-26-2019 at 03:37 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:36 PM #33
I'm a voodoo chile

jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Whatever, you're entitled to your opinion, seems you just want to argue.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:40 PM #34
////

//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Whatever, you're entitled to your opinion, seems you just want to argue.
lol.

"Whatever, if I don't get to just slur random groups and have to come up with a logical argument or solution, I don't really care either way"

Exactomundo
Old 05-26-2019, 03:42 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 50,575.24

these whores are lucky im not the president. my abortion law would be brutal as f.uck.

i will allow these whores to get an abortion whenever they want.. under the condition they get executed afterwards.

wanna kill your baby? you die with it.. hoe.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:44 PM #36
Contender

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Razor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 10,130.77
Drink up, sir.  Bad ass avi.... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Why are a bunch of old white men allowed to dictate what women do with their bodies?
Because old white men run the country. Young black men run the yard at the state prison and your wife while you're out at work
Razor Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:49 PM #37
this is boxing

Quoted: 6857 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,315.13
Total Points: 76,751.72
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Are you really completely unfamiliar with the concept of adoption and Moses Laws?!?!?

Really????

No woman in this country is forced to take of a child she does not want. No one.

Fyi, your 'argument' is the same talking point you see Democrats and their voters saying, verbatim. Just sayin'.

And so you know, I do side with Democrats on certain issues. I side with Bernie Sanders, of all people, on drug policy (while I very much disagree with Trump's drug policy). I side more with Democrats on marriage, though I'm actually more 'liberal' on that issue than they are.

Just because I pointed out you were using team talking points doesn't mean you have to then claim I'm being a team guy. "Nu-huh, you are!" is a very, very pathetic and childish argument. Please tell me you have more intellectually to offer up than that.

(On that topic, can you please quit mimicking me by using the exact same nomenclature I use? It's annoying, and very childish. And I'm not here to be a trendsetter. )

You be you, and let me be me. Thx.
You’re not here to be a trendsetter, you’re just here to talk politics every. Single. Day. Every post.

The only reason i’d say i’m a democrat or republican is to annoy you.

So you know what just to be annoying I will say i’m a democrat. And if i’m arguing with a democrat I will say I will “admit” to being rep. Should be fun, you’re all clowns anyway so I will just on both of you.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:52 PM #38
this is boxing

Quoted: 6857 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,315.13
Total Points: 76,751.72
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
Because old white men run the country. Young black men run the yard at the state prison and your wife while you're out at work
Don’t care for neither.

Don’t have a wife.

I run the yard at work. They do as I say.

Now f/ck off.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 04:05 PM #39
I'm a voodoo chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
lol.

"Whatever, if I don't get to just slur random groups and have to come up with a logical argument or solution, I don't really care either way"

Exactomundo

I'm with Kev on this...fuk off.

Last edited by jazluvr; 05-26-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old 05-26-2019, 04:26 PM #40
////

Quote:
I'm with Kev on this...fuk off.
I just hope you serve as a lesson for others

Share This With Friends

Tags
abortion, again”, blocks, federal, judge, mississippi, “here

User Tag List