Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-26-2019, 03:08 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
bulldognyc is a splendid one to beholdbulldognyc is a splendid one to beholdbulldognyc is a splendid one to beholdbulldognyc is a splendid one to beholdbulldognyc is a splendid one to beholdbulldognyc is a splendid one to beholdbulldognyc is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 13,066.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Good addition to the 20 plus very good heavyweights out there.

Great attitude.

I think these guys know theyll get left way behind in the heavies and be irrelevant extremely quickly if they dont try and sort the wheat from the chaff.

DD and Gorman know the deal already and theyre only baby heavyweights

Dont agree with mammoth who says hell look great beating Dmitrenko.

Hes beyond that already.

That fight will never get made. Would be horrific match making.

Youd have to go out of your way to peel that guy off his sofa.

Heavies is the division now
Hunter is a real wild card. Any heavy outside the top 3 could potentially lose to him. Id like to see Darmani rock start making some noise. Hes been on the up. Hed be a great addition to the division as well.
bulldognyc is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-26-2019, 03:14 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7163 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,257.69
Total Points: 117,715.47
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Dont agree with mammoth who says hell look great beating Dmitrenko.

Hes beyond that already.
Gotta keep him active. I don't think he lands the big fights soon so building a resume couldn't hurt.
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:30 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 24,427.47

I'm glad for this kid. His father Mike "the bounty Hunter" was a very competitive heavyweight in the 80's and 90's who beat Tyrell Biggs, Pinklon Thomas, Oliver Mcall, and Dwight Muhammad Qawi among others. Sadly he died at 46 years old in a shooting incident. If he stays active Hearn will get him the big fights.
Brettcappe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:41 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 983 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 36,094.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
Rivas will beat Whyte and then hunter can beat him too
Rivas isn't a top 10 quality fighter. He won't get close to beating Whyte who fought a far more dangerous in shape Chisora who dwarfs Rivas and is small himself .
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:57 PM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
PBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 15,553.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Logic View Post
Love Hunter's attitude.....Usyk-Hunter is an underrated fight that was not 100% properly appreciated within the HBO commentary booth.
Yeah, he's made me a fan and it started the night I saw him fight Usyk. That was a hell of a fight and I had it a lot more nip and tuck than what the HBO team was saying it was at the time. That was an awesome fight, especially early on, and featured some elite level tactics and skill sets.

I think Hunter is going to do some damage in the HWs. His destructions of Ustinov and Maldonado show that he has some power to throw at the big boys.
PBR Streetgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 04:18 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1259 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 28,066.89

Hunter takes a lot of damage doing what he does. Id like to see him getting some important fights while hes still in good enough shape to give it his best.

Whyte then Joshua would be great.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 04:39 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 14,875.08

He should call out Usyk. If he wins the Usyk fight he will court better attention and could get other top 10 fights
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:37 PM #18
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Tecnoworld is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 8,645.26

As I said elsewhere he's a fine boxer with a style which reminds me of the 70s. I'd like to see more from him, against more talented and bigger hw. He can be a good contender, but I don't see him at the level of AJ.
Tecnoworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:56 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Califire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to all
Bank: 1,239.02
Total Points: 14,774.68

I believe this man has some talent,, but for For the Love of the sport come on Hunter you need to get your body in tip-top rock solid shape if you stand any chance with the Elites at HW.. Start training a Snac or Clubber Langs basement!!
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:17 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7163 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,257.69
Total Points: 117,715.47
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

How about Michael Hunter vs Jean Pierre Augustin on the Andrade-Sulecki card?
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List