Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-26-2019, 05:56 AM #41
Mod a Phukka

Quoted: 3181 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 183,093.44
Total Points: 193,042.38
A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino 
Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ 
Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Happy holidays bud! - TBear Thx for the kind words.  Nice that some actually pay attention to what goes on around here. - Redd Foxx in lui of green - jazluvr Queer - denium Queer - denium 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

I think most eu countries wants to give the uk a helping hand, but it’s hard to give a helping hand to someone standing with the hands in his pocket. It’s the uk who has created this mess and they have no plan whatsoever to get out. We are watching a tragedy unfolding and it just keeps on getting worse.
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:20 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 867 Post(s)
Scopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 29,649.30
Excellent post, brother.  Spot on. - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I don't think May is really the one at fault for all of this. She tried her best but kept getting stonewalled by someone or another time after time, be it the EU itself, Labour or her own damn party. I don't think anything she could have done would have satisfied enough people to get the job done.

At any rate, I don't expect any of the circus clowns lining up to take the job to do any better than her.
Scopedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:23 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8052 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 299,592.72
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
In her mind, she probably thinks she was criticised and thus had to resign partly because she was Female and not because she was completely incompetent and betrayed the Vote of the People.

"Woe is me, the Female, that held the Highest Office in the Land. Why doth thou oppress me such?"
This. We had a premier in Ontario who was a lesbian, she even won an election, and when she lost the next one the news stories ran with it being because of ****phobia or hatred towards women when in reality she was the worst thing that happened to this province since the person she replaced (who stepped down to avoid prison)
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:24 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,902.93
Total Points: 49,891.28
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
The EU will not back down. They will be hurt but the UK will be hurt more. If the EU backs down, it sends a message to movements in other EU countries that you can leave and bully us into a deal.

Remember also that trade deficit is split over 450 million people compared to 70 million in the UK.

Some of my family work in the city and the financial institutions are already planning to move to Dublin and Paris. This drives London and the UK GDP.

Don't be surprise if we go into recession if a No deal comes up.

If the Brexit Bunch wanted Brexit they should have had a better plan.
Wow big call mate.. Never mind the fact that we are due a global recession and Germany (the n1 power in the EU) are actually in one

But ofc the UK would have little to no power in negotiations.. I am sure Germany will be happy to cover the 39bn in outstanding budget contributions and other stuff for the rest of the EU
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-26-2019 at 06:29 AM.
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:18 AM #45
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2666 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,770.86
Total Points: 176,770.97
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
She was forced to resign because she called the Golden states Warriors bunch of fairies and it offended the fairy community
Close thread
PACnPBFsuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:33 AM #46
Banned

Quoted: 2694 Post(s)
COVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 303,161.86
Total Points: 315,451.63
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Cannabis laws, huh? Because that’s THE issue that needs immediate attention...

When people are dying and suffering because of corrupt politicians who would rather profit off of cannabis rather than allow the population use a natural plant to alleviate their medical problems, it’s a pretty big deal.
COVID-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:34 AM #47
Mod a Phukka

Quoted: 3181 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 183,093.44
Total Points: 193,042.38
A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino 
Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ 
Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Happy holidays bud! - TBear Thx for the kind words.  Nice that some actually pay attention to what goes on around here. - Redd Foxx in lui of green - jazluvr Queer - denium Queer - denium 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
Wow big call mate.. Never mind the fact that we are due a global recession and Germany (the n1 power in the EU) are actually in one

But ofc the UK would have little to no power in negotiations.. I am sure Germany will be happy to cover the 39bn in outstanding budget contributions and other stuff for the rest of the EU
Germany is NOT in a recession.
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:00 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5458 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 132,250.50
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Actually Germany is not in recession. They dipped in one quarter over the last 3 years.

The UK has actually grown less than Germany in that time

The EU Growth has been much greater than the UK

There is also no global recession.

If the UK don't pay that 39 billion, they you really think the EU will give them any type of deal even if they get a No Deal and fall back on to WTO rules?

If yo make a bet with someone and they don't pay up you don't go making deals with them.

And BTW the GDP of the EU is 18500 Billion USD, it cute how you think 39 Billion is a big deal to them.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:02 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Germany is NOT in a recession.

Lots of false information around, and even after these people know they have been lied to they still believe new lies.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:14 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
The EU isn't really the decision-maker, the decision-makers are the national Governments, so principally Germany & France (Macron & Merkel) and while France would risk a no-deal, Germany would not, and Germany calls the shots.

If we had held our nerve we'd have seen the whites of their eyes, but our Europhile Parliament bottled it by voting against no-deal sending out the wrong message and then May by requesting an extension completed the capitulation.

If financial institutions were going to go, they already would have done so. They're not going anywhere because actually the City is most insulated from the effects of WTO Brexit. It's the regions that would be affected more should it come to it, but nothing compared to the 1.2 million jobs and 10s of thousands of businesses that would hit the wall on the continent.

"Brexit bunch" had a plan, but May double-crossed two Brexit Secretaries to set up a fake Brexit deal with the Civil Service. They both resigned in protest.

The EU is the decision maker and has the backing of the member states. France and Germany will not do anything to cause the EU to fall apart.

The UK has much more to lose than the EU, plus a no deal just means the UK come back to the table in a weaker position.

Yes the City in London are already moving, they have already starting moving people. People I know that do freelance work will be working in Paris.

This is a massive piece of the UK economy.

Share This With Friends

Tags
resign, theresa