Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-25-2019, 08:28 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5018 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,035.13
Total Points: 106,990.51
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
Maybe UK cannabis laws can change now that.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Iím not going to hold my breath though.
Cannabis laws, huh? Because thatís THE issue that needs immediate attention...
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:54 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3408 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 58,718.68
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Maybe now youíll have someone in power who comes along who actually cares about the UK, and not trying to be another suck up to the joke that is the European Union.

I don't think you understand the situation in the UK
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:00 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Why is she resigning ?

I don't really follow politics. All politicians are a s s holes.

Unable to deliver Brexit.

The UK is in a stalemate situation.

Parliament wants Brexit but can't agree on the deal.

You move one way and you lose MPs on the right, you move the other way and you lose MPs on the left.
Old 05-25-2019, 10:03 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
i hope it's nigel farage. his new brexit party is doing good numbers right now.
Zero chance of that happening.

No seats, never a seats and there is no general election called
Old 05-25-2019, 10:35 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
I don't think you understand the situation in the UK
What do you think about Sargon's take on this?
Old 05-25-2019, 10:54 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
What do you think about Sargon's take on this?

I don't know his opinion, but he is probably wrong.

What is his opinion?

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 05-25-2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:14 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I don't know his opinion, but he is probably wrong.

What is his opinion?
Have a look. Let us know.

Old 05-25-2019, 11:35 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Have a look. Let us know.

The guy doesn't have a clue.

It doesn't understand that any deal has to go through parliament, it is sovereign, as well as be agreed with the EU.

He is a delusional fool if the thinks the UK would have the upper hand with a brexiter in charge.

Imagine if California wanted to leave the US, you really think they could ever get the upper hand negotiating a deal to leave?

What he also forgets is that we live in a representative democracy, Parliament is sovereign. A referendum has no constitutional power to implement anything.

MPs are trying to implement something that the vast majority disagree with, they can't agree on a deal, nor can the govt get a deal with the EU that can please anyone.

You are only left with two options, leave without a deal on WTO rules or no Brexit.

Parliament has already voted to reject no deal, but can't agree on anything.

Another stalemate, which needs a general election or another referendum to move forward.

If you do go to WTO rules, that just means you spend the next 20 year negotiating new trade deals from scratch.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:36 PM #29
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 41,324.62
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Unable to deliver Brexit.

The UK is in a stalemate situation.

Parliament wants Brexit but can't agree on the deal.

You move one way and you lose MPs on the right, you move the other way and you lose MPs on the left.
Parliament doesn't want Brexit, it just doesn't have the balls to admit it. Only around 150 MPs out of roughly 650 MPs voted for Brexit. So they stall, and stall and stall hoping the public will change their minds.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 11:38 PM #30
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 41,324.62
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
He is a delusional fool if the thinks the UK would have the upper hand with a brexiter in charge.
The only thing stopping Britain having the upper hand is a Parliament which doesn't want to Leave. The last thing the EU wants is no-deal but we can't leverage it because Parliament won't let us (plus remainer May refused to).

Quote:
If you do go to WTO rules, that just means you spend the next 20 year negotiating new trade deals from scratch.
No it doesn't, remainer nonsense.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
resign, theresa

User Tag List