Up and Comer

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
JSN006 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 7,981.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by AffroBox View Post
Casual fan who doesn't have a clue how good of a boxer Ruiz actually is
Well tell us how good he is since he struggled with parker and brawled and swung wild with dimitrenko and looked bad as hell missing many shots? And the 'tko' was sasha quitting on the stool from gassing. Let me guess your answer will include 'but he has fast hands tho'
JSN006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-25-2019, 03:31 AM #12
Up and Comer

Cant wait till next sat so all the crap talking andy ruiz fanatics do a houdini disappearin act on social media
Old 05-25-2019, 03:54 AM #13
Contender

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Tecnoworld is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 8,712.12

This particular bout reminds me a wrestling match.
Tecnoworld is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 04:41 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1479 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 25,416.82
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Ruiz is skilled and has real power.

I wonder if he is nimble enough to get past the Joshua jab though.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:02 AM #15
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
Ruiz is skilled and has real power.

I wonder if he is nimble enough to get past the Joshua jab though.
33 fights, 64% ko ratio, bunch of tkos and rtds. 'Fast hands .... tho... but but... he still has those fast hands' need to get in range to use them! Really has no special boxing skills that the likes of parker havent already dealt with. Joke fight and super mismatch. Joshua ko 3rd rd
Old 05-25-2019, 09:36 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3316 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 50,847.76
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Snickers power!
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:58 AM #17
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12096 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,958.71
Total Points: 140,522.88
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Aw hell, Andy Ruiz is being trained by Manny Robles? That lessens the chances that we will see an upset.

Robles is another of these one-dimensional trainers who fighters are abandoning like a sinking ship. Just like Abel Sanchez.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:48 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1371 Post(s)
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 19,720.25
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSN006 View Post
Yeah sure looked bad against f grade dimitrenko but aj will be shook and beaten /facepalm.

On a side note, the dbl standards and preferences of boxing fans are sickening. Ruiz fought no one and did nothing to deserve his 2 title shots, but its all 'he will beat aj and good luck and he deserves it' bla bla meanwhile ortiz is arguably the same but at least has jennings and some veteran names and its all 'ortiz will lose and did nothing to deserve another title shot'. Wheres the consistency?
Hearn said Ortiz was the first choice bc he was more accomplished... but when Wilder fought Ortiz two years ago, he was old an a bum.. but Hearn says Ortiz turned down the fight.. Ortiz say hearn didnt send a contract.. but one things for certain, Ortiz didn't talk to us fans.. not even on social media.. which made hearn look like they were telling the truth. Ortiz was probably juicing.. an didn't want the fight to embarrass him like it did Miller.. but, on that note AJ is probably juicing.. Wilder might be too. They should just all fight..
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 11:27 AM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 24,475.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSN006 View Post
Well tell us how good he is since he struggled with parker and brawled and swung wild with dimitrenko and looked bad as hell missing many shots? And the 'tko' was sasha quitting on the stool from gassing. Let me guess your answer will include 'but he has fast hands tho'
Many of my posts have me ripping Joshua. I do realize that although he is talented he also has flaws that the british fans would rather not acknowledge. IMHO the only chance that Ruiz has is to jump on him early and try to take him out. Joshua's stamina issues may make some think otherwise but Ruiz can not reasonably outbox A.J for 8 or 9 rounds so I hope he brings it early and tries to test the robot's chin!
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 12:12 PM #20
Contender

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
diplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,517.50
Total Points: 3,625.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettcappe View Post
Many of my posts have me ripping Joshua. I do realize that although he is talented he also has flaws that the british fans would rather not acknowledge. IMHO the only chance that Ruiz has is to jump on him early and try to take him out. Joshua's stamina issues may make some think otherwise but Ruiz can not reasonably outbox A.J for 8 or 9 rounds so I hope he brings it early and tries to test the robot's chin!
I think it's you that has decided not to acknowledge that the British fans fully acknowledge Joshua's flaws. They aren't allowed to hype him up? Just like the Americans recognise Wilder's flaws. You're just saying it because you're determined to hate on the Brits. Also, what stamina issues? Late KOs vs Takam and Wlad, comfortably went the distance vs a rugged Parker.
diplo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List