Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-24-2019, 07:35 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11146 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,695.17
Total Points: 95,277.71
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
So according to your logic, why don’t you c.ock-ride Wilder for his title winning effort against a ?
Funny you should bring Stiverne up, because when you called Martin the worst HW champion ever, old Stiffy popped into my mind immediately!

Stiffy has been KO'd by journeymen, both before and after winning his title against another C level lump who never should have been nominated to fight for it.

Bermaine Stiverne vs Chris Arreola, for the WBC heavyweight championship of the world

I still can't see that written down in black and white without shaking my head in disbelief!

Last edited by kafkod; 05-24-2019 at 07:37 PM.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-24-2019, 07:40 PM #92
Contender

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
diplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,517.50
Total Points: 3,621.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
So we credit AJ for beating the Wlad that dominated the division for a decade. Even though he looked like s.hit against Jennings and got his ass kicked by Ortiz. Are you serious right now?
I thought the credit for AJ beating Wlad was because he got up when Wlad would have finished most others off. And then came back to TKO him. Some will credit AJ for putting Wlad down, others will credit Fury more for how much he outboxed Wlad. Different strokes for different folks etc. No one is suggesting AJ beat a prime Wlad. Even though he could probably have, if Brewster and Sanders could.
diplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:45 PM #93
Contender

diplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
" champion "

over-paying 2x paper " champions ", because you can beat them..... but then low-balling, roadblocking, ducking, a legit "champion", because he could leave you lying senseless..... is ducking

..... he bought the easy belts, but did not want to risk paying the price for the hard one

AJ did exactly what Canelo did at 168..... he fought the easy guy, hereby "buying" his belt..... there were better fighters more deserving of that payday, just like when AJ bought his belt off Martin.....

the two threats for AJ at heavyweight are Wilder and Fury

it is no coincidence that AJ has not fought either of them

Fury will fight anyone, and Wilder will fight anyone..... so they are #1 and #2 in the division..... considering that AJ has no claim to being better than either of them, they both have a claim over AJ
It's also no coincidence that AJ is 'worth' more in business terms than Fury or Wilder. It's hardly a shock in boxing when an asset is 'protected' in some way, either not to risk their stock falling, or to build up as much hype as possible for an eventual fight. I'm not defending those fights not being made, but the reasons for it are pretty obvious, no? It's the same as how Mayweather was 'protected' from Pacman for various reasons.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:47 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
Hell they paid him a **** load of money for him to get knocked the **** out the way he did. I’m sure u saw how Martin even got the belt. The dude he was fighting had a injury and by default he won the belt. Hearn saw how sorry Martin was and paid him 10mil to take the aj fight knowing damn well Martin wasn’t a 10mil fighter
Martin wasn't paid 10million to fight AJ. I don't know where that number came from. And he wasn't being called "sorry" or a bum or anything like that at the time. It wasn't Martin's fault that Glazkov popped his knee joint and collapsed without a punch being landed in anger.

Nobody really knew how good Martin was at the time, and AJ was still a novice with just 15 fights.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:54 PM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16422 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 123,919.93
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplo View Post
It's also no coincidence that AJ is 'worth' more in business terms than Fury or Wilder. It's hardly a shock in boxing when an asset is 'protected' in some way, either not to risk their stock falling, or to build up as much hype as possible for an eventual fight. I'm not defending those fights not being made, but the reasons for it are pretty obvious, no? It's the same as how Mayweather was 'protected' from Pacman for various reasons.

what utter rubbish

that is typical casual-fan dribble

FACT: that fight did not happen in 2010 because Pac (bizarrely) refused to undertake random blood tests

holding Mayweather responsible for a (bizarre) decision that was made by Pacquiao..... is ret4rded

nobody else had a problem taking random blood tests, just Pac..... and, the 8 reasons Manny gave to justify refusing the blood tests were beyond ridiculous
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:55 PM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16422 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 123,919.93
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Martin wasn't paid 10million to fight AJ. I don't know where that number came from. And he wasn't being called "sorry" or a bum or anything like that at the time. It wasn't Martin's fault that Glazkov popped his knee joint and collapsed without a punch being landed in anger.

Nobody really knew how good Martin was at the time, and AJ was still a novice with just 15 fights.

so.... he did not suddenly become a bum when AJ beat him..... like you said?

that was just a silly excuse..... right ?
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:00 PM #97
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
what utter rubbish

that is typical casual-fan dribble

FACT: that fight did not happen in 2010 because Pac (bizarrely) refused to undertake random blood tests

holding Mayweather responsible for a (bizarre) decision that was made by Pacquiao..... is ret4rded

nobody else had a problem taking random blood tests, just Pac..... and, the 8 reasons Manny gave to justify refusing the blood tests were beyond ridiculous
So Al Haymon has no reputation for protecting his fighters, for whatever reason? Sure.
Old 05-24-2019, 08:00 PM #98
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
Hey u gotta admit before that wilder and ortiz fight people were saying ortiz is gonna beat wilder and when he didnít things changed
I think Wilder went into the fight as favourite, but yes, some people were tipping Ortiz to win, because Wilder himself had beaten nobody, not even a Bryant Jennings level contender.

Some people were also tipping Martin to beat AJ. Peter Fury put £10,000 on Martin to win. At least, that's what he said he did before the fight.
Old 05-24-2019, 08:18 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2026 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18.13
Total Points: 25,432.67
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy84 View Post
Why is Ortiz a back up plan??? What has he done?? He is awful... Couldn't even dent Hammer FFS and turned down $7m against AJ for this rematch!!?? hello alarm bells????

Expect a Wilder Ko within 6 rds this time

Awfuly weak looking move by Wilder, at a time he should be flying, he's scraping the barrel again

Why can't he just believe in himself

sad times
Did you see Ortiz when he hopped into the ring? He didnít look like he could be ready in 5 weeks.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:28 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 71,515.08
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
This should be good. The Hearn fans do not like to hear rational talk from Wilder or his team.
Not used to it. However, something is definitely happening behind the scenes. Wilder is being to complimentary of Joshua which is strange and Hearn opting to not have a dig at wilder regarding tickets sold and viewership figures leaves me to believe something is imminent
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List