Terence Crawford by Decision 10 8.62%
Amir Khan by T/KO 4 3.45%
Amir Khan by Decision 17 14.66%
Draw/Too close 3 2.59%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2019, 09:53 AM #921
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 12,157.55
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

WOW! That was a very impressive performance, great win for Crawford!
Someone88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-22-2019, 10:13 AM #922
Contender

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
UFC_Boxing is infamous around these partsUFC_Boxing is infamous around these partsUFC_Boxing is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 6,617.91

This fight result is no surprise for anyway that follow boxing. I never tought a second that Khan had a shot, and he didint. Btw Khan is clearly not Crawford best win; Diaz, Benavidez, Postol, Beltran, Gamboa all are tougher opposition while Khan is only a trophee.

What surprised me the most in that fight is Crawford size and power, dude looked huge like never before, its almost like he planned on building muscles to KO khan instead of boxing him
UFC_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:31 PM #923
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Skip Bayless has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 10,649.83

he quit. crawford was not only beating him down he was outboxing him. time to sail into the sunset
Skip Bayless is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 03:56 PM #924
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3385 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 47,814.09
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Hey douche bag, that's some fantasy you got going on there. Internet tough guy. LOL

I haven't paid much attention but the three fights you've predicted you shyte the bed on every one. You had Stiverne beating Joyce, Mikey beating Spence, and now Khan beating Crawford. Obviously YDKSAB.
You’re lucky technology progressed because youd be swallowing concrete and teeth as I smack you with a shovel on your head repeadetly rn lol. Kick you in that man psy with those baby nuts too
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:46 PM #925
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,886.20
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
You’re lucky technology progressed because youd be swallowing concrete and teeth as I smack you with a shovel on your head repeadetly rn lol. Kick you in that man psy with those baby nuts too
Not a chance lil bytch

Hey predict the winner of Canelo/Jacobs for me. Your picks are ALWAYS wrong and I can make a fucc ton of cash betting against your pick.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:05 PM #926
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3385 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 47,814.09
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Not a chance lil bytch

Hey predict the winner of Canelo/Jacobs for me. Your picks are ALWAYS wrong and I can make a fucc ton of cash betting against your pick.
Call me bytch once again and watch the 4th of july happen on April 22nd

Jacobs will win but he will get robbed like gennady
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:35 PM #927
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,886.20
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
Call me bytch once again and watch the 4th of july happen on April 22nd

Jacobs will win but he will get robbed like gennady
Lil bytch, thanks for the tip. You haven't picked one right as far as I know (you're a pure idiot). Gonna put a grand on Jacobs.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 06:12 PM #928
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2126 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 30,995.96
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Phontain View Post
Why does it look like dude is stepping on Stevenson foot on purpose?
Nice pic!Boy the guy had style inside and out of ring.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
amir, crawford, khan, ppv:, rank/espn, terence, thread

User Tag List