Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 10:26 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3847 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 79,129.59
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
you know you're doing the same thing you just told a pac poster not to do when he called robbery for the horn fight! you said at the end of the day, those guys arms was raised at the end of the fight!

so going by your own logic, at the end of the day, all those guys that manny fought were undefeated when they fought pac! hahaha!! GOT'EM!!!
Oh, I agree. They should count. But I have to be fair in debate.

Bradley still doesn't count though, because that's why I called out the FIRST fight.

It's fine to win a rematch, I give credit where it's due, but facts remain. He LOST the first fight against an undefeated fighter.

So say Thurman beats Manny - which I think he will - that's another UNDEFEATED fighter he'll have lost to and the streak continues. It doesn't matter if he rematches and wins at that point.

The streak is, can Manny Pacquiao beat an UNDEFEATED fighter the first time out? And we're not going by fights way back 20 years ago. We're talking about now because he brought up age. NOW, he hasn't been able to in the FIRST TIME OUT. That's facts
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2019, 10:35 AM #12
westernchamp

Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 84,020.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Oh, I agree. They should count. But I have to be fair in debate.

Bradley still doesn't count though, because that's why I called out the FIRST fight.

It's fine to win a rematch, I give credit where it's due, but facts remain. He LOST the first fight against an undefeated fighter.

So say Thurman beats Manny - which I think he will - that's another UNDEFEATED fighter he'll have lost to and the streak continues. It doesn't matter if he rematches and wins at that point.

The streak is, can Manny Pacquiao beat an UNDEFEATED fighter the first time out? And we're not going by fights way back 20 years ago. We're talking about now because he brought up age. NOW, he hasn't been able to in the FIRST TIME OUT. That's facts
then horn shouldnt count too brah! you cant have it both ways lol. your logic not mines, i'm just playing your game.
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:40 AM #13
Contender

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Pantera_ is just really nicePantera_ is just really nicePantera_ is just really nicePantera_ is just really nice
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 6,424.29

Nothing but respect for Pacquiao but I think Thurman is going to use his feet from pillar to post like he did against Leonard Bundu and pot shot Pac the whole fight and win maybe 7 rounds to 5 on the cards.
Pantera_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:47 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
then horn shouldnt count too brah! you cant have it both ways lol. your logic not mines, i'm just playing your game.
Horn beat Manny while he was undefeated.
Bradley beat Manny while he was undefeated.

Bradley losing the rematch is what doesn't count, because the measure here is: can Manny beat an UNDEFEATED fighter the FIRST TIME he fights them?

By that measure, the only one you can point to is Algieri and I acknowledged that one.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:47 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 753 Post(s)
SceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,942.91
Can't green but here's a medal - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Round the age up bro. 36+ is the same as 40.

NSB even says when you have that aggressive fight style, you "age faster" (said as the excuse after Mayweather beat Manny).
Dude give it up... Fact is 36 is not 40... lmao Don't fed us with your BS numbers...
SceneBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:52 AM #16
westernchamp

Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 84,020.09

Quote:
Horn beat Manny while he was undefeated.
Bradley beat Manny while he was undefeated.

Bradley losing the rematch is what doesn't count, because the measure here is: can Manny beat an UNDEFEATED fighter the FIRST TIME he fights them?

By that measure, the only one you can point to is Algieri and I acknowledged that one.
flip flop all you want bruh. not sure why you would have to do that for lol. but you fvvcked up when you posted this --

Quote:
NSB says Algieri lost to Ruslan. Doesn't count.

NSB says Tim lost the first fight against Manny and possibly the Marquez fight. Doesn't count.
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:54 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,799.40
Total Points: 45,097.32
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
you know you're doing the same thing you just told a pac poster not to do when he called robbery for the horn fight! you said at the end of the day, those guys arms was raised at the end of the fight!

so going by your own logic, at the end of the day, all those guys that manny fought were undefeated when they fought pac! hahaha!! GOT'EM!!!
Isnít karma a fughin biatch
Horn beat Pac my fughin balls
If anybody wanna give him that victory , at least have the decency to mark it as 1-0 mma not boxing
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:00 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SceneBoxer View Post
Dude give it up... Fact is 36 is not 40... lmao :lol1 Don't fed us with your BS numbers...
That's not my number. That's NSB's number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Well PAC came from smaller weight where they age faster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
The two years age advantage Manny had was nullified by the 17 more fights that he had on his record. Those fights will age a boxer at a faster rate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc8804 View Post
Its the truth.

There is a such thing called ring age. Certain styles burn out out sooner or faster than others. Some styles go through wars .

Floyds ring age was a lot younger than mannys.

Mannys ring age imo was about 40 years old when he fought floyd.
I could go on and on.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:01 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
flip flop all you want bruh. not sure why you would have to do that for lol. but you fvvcked up when you posted this --
Why are you ignoring where I clearly said in my original post - the FIRST TIME?

And why are you ignoring where I said in the quoted post that NSB SAYS - (as in, not me)?
Old 05-23-2019, 11:04 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Isnít karma a fughin biatch
Horn beat Pac my fughin balls
If anybody wanna give him that victory , at least have the decency to mark it as 1-0 mma not boxing
I had it 7-5 for Horn. Not a dominant win but a clear one.

If you're saying you punished him for dirty tactics, isn't that the ref's job? A ref who BTW wasn't Australian?

Like Paulie once said, it's only dirty if the ref stops you from doing it, otherwise it's all about what you can get away with.

Thus why Derrick "Smoke" Gainer was able to beat Freddie Norwood at his own game and Francisco Lorenzo was able to get a win over Humberto Soto by just taking a knee.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"at, beat, fighter"., pacquiao, prove, undefeated

User Tag List