Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ok with in laws staying with you for a month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I tried to reason with her. I asked her to meet me in the middle, that I can do 3 weeks or if her mom visits by herself, even a month is ok. But she wants both parents to take care of her after birth.

Her father is a big boy so why does he have to tag along all the time? Cod dam it’s so annoying. I dont see many other guys having to go through this so why do I.
    that's an asian thang but i didnt know it was that bad! most of the time, the parents will just send food, etc. when my older sis had her first baby, my mom just cooked a bunch of food, to help her recover, etc. and then send that shiiet over! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      yeah but dude, like what about when you want to walk around naked and bang your wife like a whore? no f#cking way man, i let out primal roars.
      Lol yeah man even if our in-laws weren’t there with a newborn in the house and a 2 year old you’re not walking around naked wanting to bang.

Comment

She has a hot older sister who lives with the parents and I told her why not just have your sister come over and take care of you cuz she can stay for as long as she wants but no, she dont want that. Smh
        its time to f-ck her sister. why did you pick the uglier one?

Comment

So my wife is having our third child and she wants both her mom and dad to come over for a month and a half. Every other year I have to deal with this sht and im already dreading it.

How do you deal with this kinda stuff?
          That's life bro, nothing wrong with that. It's not like they will be there forever, just a month. You can deal with that. It's also good having people around when you have a kid.

Comment

No problem, my in-laws are great people.

Comment

I have a master bedroom suite in my basement, so I just stick them down there when they visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                It's weird because he and I have so many similar interests but he just doesn't like me.
                When my wife says, "You know we're going to have to look out for him some day" I just avert my eyes and say nothing. It's a sticky subject because her mom was a crack addict and the dad pretty much rescued her by having her come live with him when she was a teenager. Saved her life. So, she wants to repay him someday, which I respect.

But, the dude is so... if you've ever seen the show "King of Queens", he's bat shyt crazy, just like Arthur. People naturally give me a lot of respect. I'm often told there's something about the way I carry myself. But, this mufuker has the nerve to say shyt like, "so you looking for work?".
                I have owned my own business for over 10 years and people around the world come to me for my expertise. I save money. When my wife was injured she didn't work for 6 months and we were totally fine. He doesn't respect it though because I work for myself, by myself. And, he tries to get her to think I'm slacking.

The angle I'm pushing is that he likes his independence and we need to give him that. Not sure if she's buying it.
                So if you pay the mortgage and the bills, tell her it's your house and she needs to respect that. What you said reminds me of a story Louis CK told on Opie and Anthony when he said that his wife was an ungrateful c**t and didn't respect his career because he was a comedian and entertainer. She'd rather he'd do harder, backbreaking labor, even though he'd be making a lot less money. I guess that's why they divorced. So just tell her he needs to cut out the remarks and show some respect if he wants to move in or else you guys give him a nice apartment of put him in a home. I don't see how she doesn't understand how this bothers you, sounds kind of selfish on her part.

What kind of business do you own?

Comment

Red Foxx sells his azz on the strip. Redd Foxx is his hooker name

Comment

So my wife is having our third child and she wants both her mom and dad to come over for a month and a half. Every other year I have to deal with this sht and im already dreading it.

How do you deal with this kinda stuff?
                    First off, congrats.

Next; You pretty much just have to be a man and understand that tomorrow isn’t promised.

I hang out with my father in law at least 2 times a week.

Call each other names, talk about business, the world, religion, politics, whatever.

Basically if outsiders listened to us speak, they’d be offended and run for safe spaces. We have a friendship now that is very strong purely built on honesty.

Comment

In-laws are dead. The real father is Mia or dead in Jamaica. Only mine are around so i don't have this issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X