Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vows: This Will Be Manny Pacquaio's Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rooting for pacquiao yet I feel this gone be one of those fights that goes the distance yet fans would think pacquiao wins yet judges would score it different like pac vs horn or GGG vs canelo first fight

Comment

Boy I hope so.im tired of pac man.if pac those win this fight we definitely have to ban him.u can't be old as pac and beat someone young and in they prime like Thurman with out the help of roids

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        “Years ago I wanted Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Floyd’s gone, Manny is here and I’m ready to challenge a legend. Come July 20, he will disappear. He’s a legend and will always be remembered in the sport. But I’m going to do to Manny Pacquiao what he did to Oscar de la Hoya.”

Well, at least Pacquiao is not coming down 7lbs.!
        And Keith doesn't have to move up 12lbs just to fight a 40-yr old

Comment

Thurman retire Pacman by hit and run marathon race.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            Boy I hope so.im tired of pac man.if pac those win this fight we definitely have to ban him.u can't be old as pac and beat someone young and in they prime like Thurman with out the help of roids
            So you are already discrediting Pacman if he wins because of your accusations?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              “Years ago I wanted Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Floyd’s gone, Manny is here and I’m ready to challenge a legend. Come July 20, he will disappear. He’s a legend and will always be remembered in the sport. But I’m going to do to Manny Pacquiao what he did to Oscar de la Hoya.”

Well, at least Pacquiao is not coming down 7lbs.!
              And Thurman is not coming up from 130-135 either

What's your point, queer?

Comment

At chardrnm.it not that at all.its just facts at this stage in pacs career.you can't be old as pac and keep winning fights against young decent talent without something suspect going on.so I'm going to straight say it if pac wins he's definitely juicing again

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                  At chardrnm.it not that at all.its just facts at this stage in pacs career.you can't be old as pac and keep winning fights against young decent talent without something suspect going on.so I'm going to straight say it if pac wins he's definitely juicing again
                  lollolol. Pac is just on another level. An old and past prime pac is the reason why this fight is a 50-50 but if this is atleast a 80% prime pac no one will give thurman a chance.

Comment

I don't get the hate for Manny here?

He is forty years old and fighting (and beating) prime guys and world champions.

Floyd fought Berto, McGregor and that Japanese kickboxer dude for his last 3 'fights'...

There is no comparison in terms of taking competitive fights here.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      I don't get the hate for Manny here?

He is forty years old and fighting (and beating) prime guys and world champions.

Floyd fought Berto, McGregor and that Japanese kickboxer dude for his last 3 'fights'...

There is no comparison in terms of taking competitive fights here.
                      Exactly! You nailed it. Pac is in a different standard. He's the gold standard so not even Floyd should be compared to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X