Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2019, 05:58 PM #11
Frankie2Jabs Frankie2Jabs is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,949
Quoted: 2746 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Points: 171,125.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 171,125.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
Garcia lost 12-0, i really dont get your point here
Of course you don’t. It’s called being in denial, sponsored by the LDBC. “All SNAC athletes cheaters doe cause they work with Conte...” -LDBC

Now that Mikey lost these theories have all been retracted, even before the Williams fight.

I had to school LDBC fans here that being part of SNAC doesn’t mean you’re a cheater. Though Monroe Jr. doe right? What about Williams then?
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2019, 07:53 PM #12
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 30,440
Quoted: 21806 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,197.54
Bank: 210,798.48
Total Points: 216,996.02
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
Garcia lost 12-0, i really dont get your point here
I think his point is clear. Lots of posters on here are flip flopping hypocrites. They accuse a fighter of cheating but not another who does the same damn thing.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:56 PM #13
larryxxx.. larryxxx.. is offline
NSB AND DOME POTY 2018
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: memphis
Posts: 76,522
Quoted: 23923 Post(s)
Rep Power: 344
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,938.17
Bank: 1,252,260.63
Total Points: 1,284,198.80
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
I think his point is clear. Lots of posters on here are flip flopping hypocrites. They accuse a fighter of cheating but not another who does the same damn thing.
who accused Garcia of cheating?
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:01 PM #14
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,530
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,802.39
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 29,035.42
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
They said anybody associated to SNAC is suspect.

Jacobs loses, “all Jacobs was a nobody..”

Williams wins, same dirty south channels that said SNAC was suspect say, “Williams vs Hurd IS BOXING and DAZN last week is garbage...”

What happened to that energy against SNAC? “Y’all know what time it is!”

The same posters on this forum slick with dem lies!

WAR BOXING
Again, your agenda is pretty easy to see through. A DAZN shill working overtime to disparage PBC fighters.

Knock it off dude. Plenty of room in the boxing world for everyone.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:03 PM #15
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 30,440
Quoted: 21806 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,197.54
Bank: 210,798.48
Total Points: 216,996.02
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
who accused Garcia of cheating?
Lots of posters. They were saying Garcia was cheating because he was using SNAC which is owned by Victor Conte.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:07 PM #16
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,530
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,802.39
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 29,035.42
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Lots of posters. They were saying Garcia was cheating because he was using SNAC which is owned by Victor Conte.
Not for nothing but did you ever find where Wilder claimed in his post fight interview that a Ortiz rematch was next or are you ready to admit that you made it up to fit your anti Wilder agenda? Cute move putting me on ignore so I couldn't keep embarrassing you.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
beats, cheater...stays, fanboys, hurd, m.garcia, quiet, snac, spence, williams

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.