Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-21-2019, 10:58 AM #31
Patriot

Quoted: 8319 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,040.73
Total Points: 76,899.30
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
why can't it be both?

high concentration of idea creation, and financing / entrepreneurship. high concentration of the talent you need to execute these things.

billionaires
an "executive class" of not billionaires, but damn wealthy people without any real need for a daily paycheck
rich middle class [who SPEND]
surrounding suburbs and urban areas where people in service and labor positions live and commute.
and bums

AAAND bums

ok? get it now 1bad? you see panhandling in some of the nicest parts of cities. those are the people with disposable money. you don't panhandle in a bum**** red state with a stick of gum for a minumum wage. you probably make more panhandling in penn station than you do working minimum wage in idaho.

california also has a desirable climate and and people travel there to be homeless, for a lack of a better way to describe it. being homeless in boston can be deadly in the winter. low for the year was -2 in the city. probably -5 or -10 outside of it. the bay and the pacific keeps california relatively moderate in the winter. lows in the bay area are probably almost never below freezing. you can spend the night outside in that weather. -10 and you might not wake up. so you ahve homeless people.
1) Well this is just common sense. Of course homeless people will want to panhandle in areas where people can afford to help them.

It's also a numbers game. Panhandling on the NYC subway probably doesn't work much more per capita than it does in other areas, but you will come across such a high number of people you're bound to find some people willing to help.

2) Hadn't thought about it but yeah, being homeless in the bay area would be relatively tenable given the moderate climate most of the year.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:04 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4700 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 89,610.73
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
San Francisco’s homeless population is skyrocketing
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
SF housing crunch sending some residents to live on boats

Just Bus them out I guess.
Quote:
San Francisco has bussed out over 10,000 people. In other words, the city’s homeless population would be over twice as big today, if they hadn’t taken the city up on a bus trip.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:34 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1983 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,592.98
Total Points: 74,950.72
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
Heís either lying or being willfully ignorant about the real situation.
SF has become unlivable for people with families. Never mind the homeless, the drug use and the poop, the people living there live in boats, garages or share an apartment with a whole bunch of people. Anyone with a kid or two has to commute far from the city to be able to raise their family, without living with another one.

How can anyone consider that a better situation to live in than places like Dallas, Houston or any city in Arizona?
Dude the bay is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Are you saying on single people living in garages are in the bay. Come on man.

There are literally millions of families living in the Bay Area.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:40 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
He's lying, just as he's lied about being a lawyer.

I disproved that when I had to correct him on case law twice in one thread. (I'm a college dropout fyi, and wasnt even majoring in Law).

I'll be happy to dredge up that thread, on one condition. You agree to put him on permanent Ignore for lying if you read the thread and agree that he was nailed lying.....

Please take my offer up.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

As I've said countless times:

Team loyalty > everything else

Him being a rabid Team D superfan, that explains it all.
No body believes you man. I offered you my credentials via pm and you ignored me. Probably cause you already new. I pmíe enough members here to look me up. Your the only one left calling me a lier. And itís not because what you believe it because you like to lie. So keep milking cows in rural Texas man. No one cares what you think least of all me. It doesnít matter what my profession is. You asked I answered. Two years later Iím still a lier and always will be to you.

One thing is certain you can never win an argument with me. I prove you wrong every single time. Along with everyone one else in the forum.
Old 05-21-2019, 05:43 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
He's lying, just as he's lied about being a lawyer.

I disproved that when I had to correct him on case law twice in one thread. (I'm a college dropout fyi, and wasnt even majoring in Law).

I'll be happy to dredge up that thread, on one condition. You agree to put him on permanent Ignore for lying if you read the thread and agree that he was nailed lying.....

Please take my offer up.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

As I've said countless times:

Team loyalty > everything else

Him being a rabid Team D superfan, that explains it all.
You correct me?? Lol when. Point me in the direction. And Iíll sh it down yiur throat again.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:37 PM #36
////

Quoted: 6005 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 53,007.84
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Why do regions with extreme financial regulation and "forced equality measures"... Inevitably end up with the largest income gaps roughly a generation later?

Could it be that the people who design those "equality measures" are greedy humans, and that by voting them into law, all you did was elevate their power from extreme to absolute?

"Hey in the name of global income equality I'm gonna import 20,000 software engineers for 1/3rd what we'd pay domestic equivalents."

Zombies: Yeah! EQUALITY! JUSTICE!

"Then also in the name of global income equality we politically connected millionaire families are going to enact policies to tax our small and medium sized competition out of this city! Their owners are in the 1%!"

Zombies: WOOOHOOO

"After this city has been liberated from the upper middle class, everyone gets a free Coleman tent to live in!"

Zombies: YEAHHHHHHHHH!!

Last edited by ////; 05-21-2019 at 06:45 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 06:44 PM #37
The ugly American

Quoted: 9158 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 109,489.93
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Why do regions with extreme financial regulation and "forced equality measures"... Inevitably end up with the largest income gaps roughly a generation later?

Could it be that the people who design those "equality measures" are greedy humans, and that by voting them into law, all you did was elevate their power from extreme to absolute?
When you "spread the wealth around", those in charge of the spreading always end up very, very rich.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 06:45 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3787 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 32,604.17
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

San Francisco is gayer than the front row at a Cher concert
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:04 PM #39
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2069 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 29,366.92
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Dude the bay is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Are you saying on single people living in garages are in the bay. Come on man.

There are literally millions of families living in the Bay Area.
Yes because many of those families literally lived there before the tech explosion . Back when their homes were reasonable. I’m talking today. Today SF is out of reach for most families, even high earning families. Those who move to the Bay Area find they have to move far from the city to buy a decent home and commute to the actual city for work. Those that live in the city centre can’t afford the homes there and often rent out garages, apartments literally smaller than my master bedroom, or share the home with other families.

As I said previously what’s great about a city where I earn a high wage and still live like a poor person?

Last edited by JJRod; 05-21-2019 at 07:49 PM.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:38 PM #40
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2157 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 48,023.16
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
Yes because many Iíd those families literally lived there before the tech explosion . Back when their homes were reasonable. Iím talking today. Today SF is out of reach for most families even high earning families. Those who move to the Bay Area find they have to move far from the city to buy a decent home and commute to the actual city for work. Those that live in the city centre canít afford the homes there and often rent out garages, apartments literally smaller than my master bedroom, or share the home with other families.

As I said previously whatís great about a city where I earn a high wage and still live like a poor person?
Sounds just like NY City.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
disposable, frisco., highest, income?, move, salaries

User Tag List