Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-21-2019, 01:28 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7843 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 114,983.30
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
I said 14k or sellout or whatever they announced...And yes, that is what was announced. They said 14k in attendance and Max kept talking about it post-fight.

So you are actually agreeing with me that no promoter really releases the numbers? LIS, we went back to back weeks with TR's two top fighters and the numbers never got released by them. Matchroom USA hasn't released any numbers that I am aware of. This is par for course. Don't get it twisted seeing Canelo and Mayweather numbers and thinking that is what happens all the time....When that isn't the case.

And I wouldn't say the Lomachenko/Crolla numbers bombed. Doing 559k on a Friday night is pretty damn solid.

Do we even know the actual numbers Crawford did in his Omaha fights or Lomachenko's actual numbers against Pedraza/Linares?

Top Rank has Jose Ramirez doing 10k on the regular at the Save Mart Center....And have yet to ever release the actual live gate numbers. They got released like a month or two after the actual fight by Jed I Goodman.

Again, I like to follow this kind of stuff. And you can going forward start to keep track yourself and then tell me how many of these cards numbers are being reported by the promoters opposed to folks like Jed I Goodman requesting them from the commission himself.
Not debating that they announced 14K I'm saying they never said it was a sell out or even close when the venue holds over 20k. No I don't agree with you when these other promoters do good ticket sales they all release live gate figures. I don't think Loma or Crawford fights did well think both underperformed and lost money. PBC literally never releases live gate figures even for fights where they scream these are great attendances. And when the live gates do come out they show they inflate attendances more then other promoters. I know Wilder fight didn't do well at the box office because Ticketmaster showed they weren't selling and only a fool thinks when Ticketmaster stopped selling Wilder got over 5K fans to walk up and pay for tickets while the card was going on. Live gates where PBC giving 60% for their last big fight on Fox is just further evidence of what we all know and has been wildly reported. Remember when PBC first started airing they literally hired a agency firms to pay fans to show up on some tv talk show shyt where they pay you to come clap on TV shyt. Yes that happened with PBC and they hand out more comps then any of the other promoters even for big fights. I don't know why you even trying to argue that fact. More comps is why they are more secretive giving out any live gate info
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2019, 01:32 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4429 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 157,875.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Not debating that they announced 14K I'm saying they never said it was a sell out or even close when the venue holds over 20k. No I don't agree with you when these other promoters do good ticket sales they all release live gate figures. I don't think Loma or Crawford fights did well think both underperformed and lost money. PBC literally never releases live gate figures even for fights where they scream these are great attendances. And when the live gates do come out they show they inflate attendances more then other promoters. I know Wilder fight didn't do well at the box office because Ticketmaster showed they weren't selling and only a fool thinks when Ticketmaster stopped selling Wilder got over 5K fans to walk up and pay for tickets while the card was going on. Live gates where PBC giving 60% for their last big fight on Fox is just further evidence of what we all know and has been wildly reported. Remember when PBC first started airing they literally hired a agency firms to pay fans to show up on some tv talk show shyt where they pay you to come clap on TV shyt. Yes that happened with PBC and they hand out more comps then any of the other promoters even for big fights. I don't know why you even trying to argue that fact. More comps is why they are more secretive giving out any live gate info
You said most promoters release numbers and then just went on to say that TR doesn't release numbers for Crawford and Lomachenko. I'm not saying Wilder/Breazeale did great numbers at the gate, what I'm telling you is that promoters are hardly ever releasing numbers. But LIS, from this point on you can keep track yourself. For any Texas or California card, I know I can get my hands on the commission report and will request them. We will see just how often the numbers are being released by the promoters opposed to having to request them from the commission like Jed I Goodman does on the regular.

If TR isn't releasing numbers for Lomachenko/Crawford/Ramirez, then who exactly are they releasing numbers for? Those are their three best ticket sellers they have.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 01:34 PM #73
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Quoted: 4785 Post(s)
-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,443.87
Total Points: 19,022.41
#2 - mathed #3 - mathed Thanks for the points bro! :) - Tyler_Durden Klitschko is knocking Fury down, cheers! - Krusher P4P #1 rip scott - angad10 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Enjoy bro - denium Abundance and prosperity - Weltschmerz No Message - Freedom. 
Scotty owning the Fluffs &amp; Furrys.. - BoxingFan85 Cheers, brother. And, RIP Weiland, best godamn alt rock singer eva. - Redd Foxx Cheers, brother.  Good thread.  I didn't have the guts to be the first one to make the Kessler analogy, but have been seriously thinking it. - Redd Foxx as promised - Kuyukut here's another one... - Kuyukut 
Enjoy using on Lou - Clegg Bet - Mc,Lovin Cheers Bud - BoxingFan85 USA USA USA - 123tommy All in on Errol brave as fuk - StudentOfDaGame 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - angad10 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Tyler_Durden Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Joshua sold 17k tickets and at 4x the price of Wilder's weeks ago.
You mean Hearn sold all the tickets to stubhub weeks ago and they’re still selling them ?

Their are 100’s of tickets left of you’re prepared to pay through the nose, don’t you think it a huge coincidence they’re attempting to still sell them and have now installed a Mexican as his opponent.

You really are a mug.

Last edited by -Scott.Weiland-; 05-21-2019 at 01:38 PM.
-Scott.Weiland- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 01:36 PM #74
Boxing

Quoted: 21645 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,706.20
Total Points: 209,991.06
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
You mean Hearn sold all the tickets to stubhub weeks ago and they’re still selling them ?
If tickets are sold they are sold, doesn't matter who buys them. If your fantasy of stubhub buying them is true then good luck to them.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 01:39 PM #75
COLD HEARTBREAKER

-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute-Scott.Weiland- has a reputation beyond repute
#2 - mathed #3 - mathed Thanks for the points bro! :) - Tyler_Durden Klitschko is knocking Fury down, cheers! - Krusher P4P #1 rip scott - angad10 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Enjoy bro - denium Abundance and prosperity - Weltschmerz No Message - Freedom. 
Scotty owning the Fluffs &amp; Furrys.. - BoxingFan85 Cheers, brother. And, RIP Weiland, best godamn alt rock singer eva. - Redd Foxx Cheers, brother.  Good thread.  I didn't have the guts to be the first one to make the Kessler analogy, but have been seriously thinking it. - Redd Foxx as promised - Kuyukut here's another one... - Kuyukut 
Enjoy using on Lou - Clegg Bet - Mc,Lovin Cheers Bud - BoxingFan85 USA USA USA - 123tommy All in on Errol brave as fuk - StudentOfDaGame 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - angad10 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Tyler_Durden Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
If tickets are sold they are sold, doesn't matter who buys them. If your fantasy of stubhub buying them is true then good luck to them.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Yeh some fantasy Noddy. You’re a mug.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:42 PM #76
Boxing

Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Yeh some fantasy Noddy. You’re a mug.
I see about 1k tickets on their site. If Stubhub bought them all they must have sold them. Good for stubhub i guess.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:45 PM #77
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Quote:
I see about 1k tickets on their site. If Stubhub bought them all they must have sold them. Good for stubhub i guess.
How is it you think Eddie makes as much as he does, hence he sells a large swathe to stubhub.

Yeh good for stubhub both themselves and Eddie are ripping off boxing fans.

You are one serious goon if you advocate this shyt.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:47 PM #78
Boxing

Quote:
How is it you think Eddie makes as much as he does, hence he sells a large swathe to stubhub.

Yeh good for stubhub both themselves and Eddie are ripping off boxing fans.

You are one serious goon if you advocate this shyt.
There's no proof of it, just rumours by idiots like yourself. I said they sold 17k tickets, you said he sold them to stubhub, what difference does that make? They are sold. Sold is sold.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:53 PM #79
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Quote:
There's no proof of it, just rumours by idiots like yourself. I said they sold 17k tickets, you said he sold them to stubhub, what difference does that make? They are sold. Sold is sold.
Where do you think Stubhub get them from you bumbling idiot.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:55 PM #80
Boxing

Quote:
Where do you think Stubhub get them from you bumbling idiot.
Hearn has 17k tickets - Hearn sells 17k tickets = Sold. Irrelevant who bought them.

Share This With Friends

Tags
announced, attendance, wilder/breazeale

User Tag List