Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want highest salaries and disposable income? Move to frisco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    another thread hyping up San Francisco and now luring people to move in. i suspect don picardo is a poop collector looking to make more $ from this.
    Funny thing is i do deal in people’s sh it. But in a different setting.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      C'mon bro let's be real here. Besides the **** on the street that yes we ran into the place smells like ****. Walk the streets and you can smell the sewer system.

Now the question is, if SF is so liberal and the people have so much money why is it such a **** hole?
      Been around this country and many parts of the world. We need to operationally define sh it hole. Because in my opinion it’s not

Travel to Detroit, Camden or DC and make sure you walk through (lol) and then come tell me that sf is a sh it hole.

Comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...28991465299406
        In a small city filled with people you're going to have issues and I think everyone knows that. That said, Ill make less to not deal with these issues. Its a simple choice really and how much time you want to spend in your car ect.
        The commute from Vacaville,Vallejo, Santa Rosa is bad. People make it because they cant afford the housing in the city. No thanks!
        People also don’t live in the city for many other reasons besides cost. Hell Marin county, the other side of the golden gate, is just as expensive, so is San Jose. There are many jobs outside of sf that pay well, thus many don’t travel to sf daily. I don’t. My commute is 25 minutes.
        But this is the USA. If you want to make a lot less and live in a dessert in exchange for less traffic that’s on you. To each his own. But don’t try to make it seem as your situation is better for all when it only appeals to you.

Comment

How can you sit there and type that? Is there other cities with poop maps?
          I mean are you mad it gets reported or mad about them not making it up?
          Easy. I been to other big cities around the country. Many are a lot messier than sf. But go ahead a keep the sh it fixation to avoid the discussion at hand.

Liberal areas are more successful that conservative areas.

Why. It talk about that? Don’t respond to that. I know why...

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Stopped reading here

Extraordinary in depth analysis “they need the wages”. So that’s why they get the high wages? Ok man.

It’s the high wages that support the damn high price of real. Supply and demand.

No kids and single equals the cause of the high disposable incomes ? I’m mean wow man..sure that is true in some cAses but damn you said it like that was THE reason Come on man talk about dictating the narrative.
            Unlike you my man I actually know people who live in the Bay Area. Lots of them. Was born and raised in Cali, you can’t BS me about the real situation there.

Truth is most Mother ****ers live like they’re in college to make ends meet in SF. Paying 3k a month to live in a garage. Explain to me what the point of making 150k a year is if you live in someone’s garage, where they installed a sink and a table and they call it a kitchen?
            Last edited by JJRod; 05-21-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

How can you sit there and type that? Is there other cities with poop maps?
              I mean are you mad it gets reported or mad about them not making it up?
              That's what that clown does.

He refuses to accept any data, figures, etc from any news outlets not D superfan outlets.

It's that 'bubble mentality' so many liberals have. They simply cant deal with anything that doesn't fit their preconceived conclusions.

As I keep saying, a useless NPC type best put on Ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Unlike you my man I actually know people who live in the Bay Area. Lots of them. Was born and raised in Cali, you can’t BS me about the real situation there.
                So are you saying that he's not only lied about being a lawyer, he's also lying about his location as well?

How pathetic the lengths these basement dwelling losers go to 'win' on the Internet.

If he put all the energy he puts into 'winning' online into actually improving himself, he'd be able to afford 100 homes in San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  So are you saying that he's not only lied about being a lawyer, he's also lying about his location as well?

How pathetic the lengths these basement dwelling losers go to 'win' on the Internet.

If he put all the energy he puts into 'winning' online into actually improving himself, he'd be able to afford 100 homes in San Francisco.
                  He’s either lying or being willfully ignorant about the real situation.
                  SF has become unlivable for people with families. Never mind the homeless, the drug use and the poop, the people living there live in boats, garages or share an apartment with a whole bunch of people. Anyone with a kid or two has to commute far from the city to be able to raise their family, without living with another one.

How can anyone consider that a better situation to live in than places like Dallas, Houston or any city in Arizona?
                  Last edited by JJRod; 05-21-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Truth is most Mother ****ers live like they’re in college to make ends meet in SF. Paying 3k a month to live in a garage. Explain to me what the point of making 150k a year is if you live in someone’s garage, where they installed a sink and a table and they call it a kitchen?
                    This right here.

Awhile back a company we do business with flew in a senior engineer to do some work with us.

I'd just bought my house, and me and another guy were discussing it while the engineer was present.

The engineer piped up quick when he heard the figures, like what I paid for it.

The guy actually asked if I bought a trailer. I said No, the house had a foundation and everything. Lol

I told him how big my lot was too.

The guy was stunned.

Come to find out this senior engineer, born and raised in the Bay Area, was living in a rented garage.

He said that's not uncommon.

Sure enough, you can find all kinds of stories of well paid high tech people living in garages, rented rooms, at home with mom and dad, and living packed in with other people in order to make rent.

Some even live in their cars, and shower in the facilities they have at work (high tech companies have good fringe benefits, often including gyms onsite).

Comment

He’s either lying or being willfully ignorant about the real situation.
                      SF has become unlivable for people with families. Never mind the homeless, the drug use and the poop, the people living there live in boats, garages or share an apartment with a whole bunch of people
                      He's lying, just as he's lied about being a lawyer.

I disproved that when I had to correct him on case law twice in one thread. (I'm a college dropout fyi, and wasnt even majoring in Law).

I'll be happy to dredge up that thread, on one condition. You agree to put him on permanent Ignore for lying if you read the thread and agree that he was nailed lying.....

Please take my offer up.

How can anyone consider that a better situation to live in than places like Dallas, Houston or any city in Arizona?
                      As I've said countless times:

Team loyalty > everything else

Him being a rabid Team D superfan, that explains it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X