No announcement yet.

The overrateing of Inoune begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
    The fact you even compared a hypejob like navarette who weight bullied a 5ft 3 midget to a legend and a goat in his division like nonito shows your desperation. Inoue will take navarettes lunch money no problem
    Hypejob lol

Dogboe was the #1 in 122 before Navarrete destroyed him

Dogboe is shorter but too muscular, he is a mini King Kong and he is moving up to 126 pounds

Navarrete is a skilled fighter with a lot.of.tools and he will destroy Inoue ir he want to invade his division

And Navarrete weighed the same than Inoue in the ring

Navarrete is a fighter that use a lot his footwork

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      Not true on Floyd. He was in Ring's top ten in the late 1990s and went all the way to #3 after Corrales in 2001. He was in the hunt for #1 before he ever left his first weight class (that's only one source but gives a good idea).
      I said P4P.

Being "in the top 10" is not P4P.
      Being "#3" is not P4P.
      Being "in the hunt for" #1 is not P4P.

P4P is P4P. Meaning nobody else can touch you and your achievements at the moment.

If I had to peg it, I'd say he didn't get thought of as P4P until he beat Oscar. By that point he'd already put his mark on four different weight classes with multiple title defenses and reigns.

I like what they did tonight comparing Wilder's defense count against the greats. It's a good measure of how good you've done as a champion.

Comment

a lot of fighters are overrated this decade including inoue. a lot of hype, but weak resume lack of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Ricky Burns is a 3 divisions champion

Broner a 4 division champion
          ...and ?...think about it, there are hundreds of mexican champions , how many of them are 4 division champions?..hmmm something to think about

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            how so ?because navarette is mexican and dogboe got koed by navarette?...i get that you root for mexican fighters man but try not be too transparent and be somewhat sensible lol ...just an advice

Nope, Navarrete destroyed Magdaleno (top 3 at the moment) and Juárez (top-10, and he gave hell to Donaire ) .

Thats a fact

Dogboe was a gem to Arum

Azumah Nelson said that he was his successor too

Come.on.

Dogboe and Navarrete are better than Rodríguez, easy

Rodríguez barely won the fight against Moloney

And that was his best win

No footwork

Too flat footed

No defense

And I like Inoue

Comment

how so ?because navarette is mexican and dogboe got koed by navarette?...i get that you root for mexican fighters man but try not be too transparent and be somewhat sensible lol ...just an advice
              ...and ?...think about it, there are hundreds of mexican champions , how many of them are 4 division champions?..hmmm something to think about

Morales , Márquez , Arce. Mikey García, De la Hoya

And there are a lot of 3 división champions

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                I said P4P.

Being "in the top 10" is not P4P.
                Being "#3" is not P4P.
                Being "in the hunt for" #1 is not P4P.

P4P is P4P. Meaning nobody else can touch you and your achievements at the moment.

If I had to peg it, I'd say he didn't get thought of as P4P until he beat Oscar. By that point he'd already put his mark on four different weight classes with multiple title defenses and reigns.

I like what they did tonight comparing Wilder's defense count against the greats. It's a good measure of how good you've done as a champion.
                He was number one for just about everyone before Oscar; pretty much from Hopkins-Taylor I forward. I get what you mean there but that's also an issue of who was ahead of him. Jones and BHop were the biggest obstacles for Floyd through about 2005. Right now there isn't a modern great at the top of their game with the accomplishment/divisional dominance of a Roy or BHop. Crawford, Spence, Usyk, Loma, Inoue...there's really interesting cases for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Morales , Márquez , Arce. Mikey García, De la Hoya

And there are a lot of 3 división champions
                  5 out of hundreds?....doesn't that say a lot with inoues young ass carreer....inoue is already is a 3 div champ think about it and is looking like unbeatable at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    People just like to pretend to be some type of antagonist on this forum and just go against whatever fighter is popular or getting praised

He is destroy guys that is put in front of him in a fashion that is not Common at 118 lbs through out HISTORY

One of the reasons why the Casual Sports fans and even most so called Hardcore Boxing Fans don't care about smaller Divisions is because they don't expect those smaller guys get stoppages like that
                    Alfonso Zamora K.Od a young Eusebio Pedroza in one round

Smallweights always had a lot of power a k.o artist

They don't care about those weights because their countries does.not have stars in those divisions

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      a lot of fighters are overrated this decade including inoue. a lot of hype, but weak resume lack of competition.
                      He’s beating everyone out in front of him in stunning fashion. I think people just need to sit back and enjoy without heaping all this made up pressure on him. Let him fight, win by ko and fight again without fans playing both sides of the hype game. It’s annoying.

Comment

Working...
                      X