Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-17-2019, 07:27 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 102,443.56
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
for some time, in earnest, floyd tried to make the fight

at one point, bob arums shat got so thick, floyd decided he had enough of the clowning around and jerking around that he walked away from them and said "forget it...these guys dont wanna fight"

it got so bad that one time pac superfan fat dan even went against them and penned this beauty

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

and of course there was bobs fake top rank website countdown clock for floyd to accept a deal that floyd and his people said they never received and didnt exist

cant forget this beauty either...all spawned from bob arums antics

so remember folks...when eddie hearn played a similar game that bob arum did....and wilder chose to walk away and do his thing.....you cant blame wilder....and you cant blame him for not "selling his soul" to DAZN....when GayJ said "i wont sell my soul for 50 million" right after asing for said 50 million...

AJ will meet his fate when wilder says so....wilders # just keeps growing by the minute as long as he keeps winning
You're too stupid to see that AJ is Floyd in this scenario. Team Wilder is doing what Arum did back then, which is why fight THE guy and prob lose when we can piggy back off his name and grow our profile that way? Big difference is Wilder isn't that good, so if this blows up in their face I think a lot of people will laugh their ass off.
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2019, 08:24 PM #12
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2574 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 217,073.67
Total Points: 251,566.69
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium 

Quote:
for some time, in earnest, floyd tried to make the fight

at one point, bob arums shat got so thick, floyd decided he had enough of the clowning around and jerking around that he walked away from them and said "forget it...these guys dont wanna fight"

it got so bad that one time pac superfan fat dan even went against them and penned this beauty

and of course there was bobs fake top rank website countdown clock for floyd to accept a deal that floyd and his people said they never received and didnt exist

cant forget this beauty either...all spawned from bob arums antics

so remember folks...when eddie hearn played a similar game that bob arum did....and wilder chose to walk away and do his thing.....you cant blame wilder....and you cant blame him for not "selling his soul" to DAZN....when GayJ said "i wont sell my soul for 50 million" right after asing for said 50 million...

AJ will meet his fate when wilder says so....wilders # just keeps growing by the minute as long as he keeps winning
Good post my man
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:35 PM #13
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4465 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 56,298.40
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
You're too stupid to see that AJ is Floyd in this scenario. Team Wilder is doing what Arum did back then, which is why fight THE guy and prob lose when we can piggy back off his name and grow our profile that way? Big difference is Wilder isn't that good, so if this blows up in their face I think a lot of people will laugh their ass off.
AJ Is the one that cancelled his wembley date and now fighting in the U.S.A to grow his profile so who is really piggybacking?
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:38 PM #14
All time great

Quoted: 8581 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,263.98
Total Points: 77,203.98
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

floyd wanted the fight until pac accepted all his demands and then floyd changed them lmao. that constitutes being serious to you? its like you pretend the world ended and we didnt find out floyd was in fact bluffing. joshua is the a-side and offered wilder 100 million. how is that not wanting the fight? you are too deep in your tribalism. zoom out a little and see whats actually happening.
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:40 PM #15
All time great

Quoted: 8581 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,263.98
Total Points: 77,203.98
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
AJ Is the one that cancelled his wembley date and now fighting in the U.S.A to grow his profile so who is really piggybacking?
so joshua is piggybacking on wilder? joshua makes 10 million in live gates over in the uk. wilders biggest fight did 3.5. he has a much bigger market in his own country already. hes trying to surprass himself not wilder
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:48 PM #16
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4465 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 56,298.40
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
so joshua is piggybacking on wilder? joshua makes 10 million in live gates over in the uk. wilders biggest fight did 3.5. he has a much bigger market in his own country already. hes trying to surprass himself not wilder
Joshua doesnt make 10M gate in the UK Joshua doesnt sell 90k tickets in wembley he literally only did that one time against Klitschko who he gave purse parity to

If AJ did those kinds of numbers he wouldn't be fighting in NY
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 11:15 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6410 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,726.69
Total Points: 105,204.46
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
the funny thing is...when floyd/pac first started that whole wave they were 50/50...co a-sides

by the time it happened floyd was clear A

AJ was clear A in 2018...by the time it happens they may be closer to 50-50 than anyone ever imagined or thought possible

wilder just has to keep winning
Why would Wilder ever be close to AJ as to being the A side? Wilder is fighting a guy AJ easily knocked out. AJ will make much more money for his next fight than Wilder will make tomorrow. AJ has faced better competition in half the number of pro fights. If they never fight each other AJ will always make more money per fight than Wilder. If fights better opponents like Whyte he may not keep on winning.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 11:16 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Mr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond reputeMr.365 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.73
Total Points: 19,447.64

The fight wont happen until they're both in their late 30s
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:48 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5207 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 79,022.85
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Why would Wilder ever be close to AJ as to being the A side? Wilder is fighting a guy AJ easily knocked out. AJ will make much more money for his next fight than Wilder will make tomorrow. AJ has faced better competition in half the number of pro fights. If they never fight each other AJ will always make more money per fight than Wilder. If fights better opponents like Whyte he may not keep on winning.
you will see...provided wilder keeps winning he will be close to 50/50...and its something his haters, like you, cant fathom because you cant believe it...you never thought it was possible

when hearn offered him 12.5 you were all like "thats 4x his normal pay he should take it"...and he actually did take it but eddie couldnt deliver and promise a 2018 date

AJs comp level overall is better....but like ive pointed out several times...in the last 1.5 years wilder has fought ortiz, tried to fight AJ, fought fury, tried to get immediate rematch with fury and is now doing a wbc defense

AJ has fought parker, povetkin and now miller/ruiz....in the last year and half wilder has had the tougher fights and tried to make better fights

recent history is a better indicator or where people stand...not 3 years ago...or 5 years ago
Curt Henning is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
aj/wilder, floyd/pac, forget, thinking

User Tag List