Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-17-2019, 03:16 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 25,246.89
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Watch the Ugonoh fight...Breazeale has zero chance in this fight. It could be as bad as the second Stiverne fight to be honest.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2019, 03:19 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 982 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 35,995.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
Watch the Ugonoh fight...Breazeale has zero chance in this fight. It could be as bad as the second Stiverne fight to be honest.
Izu is an aggressive combo/ body puncher against Breazeales 265 pounds weight. Fights not going to resemble that at all with Wilder. Ha
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:23 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 25,246.89
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Izu is an aggressive combo/ body puncher against Breazeales 265 pounds weight. Fights not going to resemble that at all with Wilder. Ha
Breazeale was getting tagged with right hands all through the fight, especially when he stepped back with is hands down. Defensively he is horrible. He is made for Wilder to look good against. Ha.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:26 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 982 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 35,995.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
Breazeale was getting tagged with right hands all through the fight, especially when he stepped back with is hands down. Defensively he is horrible. He is made for Wilder to look good against. Ha.
Wilder throws two punches at a time with a lazy jab and as even Paulie said can't fight going backwards ,but that's how he fights ?

Nothing much to look at. Breazeales skills will win just about every round as long as he's standing.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:33 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2697 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 29,310.50
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
You look dumb all the time and are always corrected by me its why you should avoid me on here.

Maybe you missed the point of Breazeale has done better against aggressive punchers and same opponents?

yes if rounds go by with LEGIT scoring we will see who out boxes who and who looks DUMB..its why you cant even understand fighters aren't ruined when they lose,in fact Molina was probably on PEDs against Breazeale bc he was busted after that...were using your time line standards right?

I already know the answer to that one BRO!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
lol what an arrogant prick.

good luck with Breazaaalleee
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:38 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 727 Post(s)
redmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 17,298.65

He might live with Wilder for a few rounds if he decides to box, but he's so slow that Wilder will catch him at some point. Wilder KO round 6.
redmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:51 PM #37
Interim Champion

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,525.47

It's very real possibility, but he will get robbed on the cards anyway.
Breazeale is not as slow as some say. And...as has been pointed out on here, he doesnt need to have as much power as Wilder, he just needs enough power to stop him - and he has that.
Hoping, for the sake of boxing, that DB takes this, it could go either way.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:53 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 503 Post(s)
Toffee is a splendid one to beholdToffee is a splendid one to beholdToffee is a splendid one to beholdToffee is a splendid one to beholdToffee is a splendid one to beholdToffee is a splendid one to beholdToffee is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 26,764.66
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Boxing isn't just about throwing quick jabs and combinations. Breazeale isn't technically great in that sense but he'll try to walk Wilder down. Wilder doesn't look good going backwards and won't want to spend any time in the corners, which is exactly where Breazeale will try to put him.

If Breazeale can do that then he can outbox him that way. Then it comes down to power, chin and heart.

I think Breazeale will be too easy to hit and Wilder's power will end the fight. But if Breazeale can take Wilder's power then we've got a live fight.
Toffee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:58 PM #39
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 12765 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 1,033,330.90
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Yes, not because Breezy is anything special, he's terrible. But, because Wilder is inconsistent and lacks fundamentals. We've seen Wilder have off nights and struggle against guys that he would have steamrolled on a good night. This fight is pretty much on Wilder and he's perfectly capable of fuking up against anyone. That's part of what makes him exciting to watch.
That said, I have Wilder in 3 or 4.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:39 PM #40
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2571 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,919.11
Total Points: 248,693.28
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium 

Wilder against better fighters likes to wait until the other fighter starts to slow little after four rounds or so. I don't think he'll have to wait too long for slow ass brazil
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
breazeale, chance?, outbox, power, wilder

User Tag List